• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Bournemouth 0-3 Arsenal | Saturday 20th August 2022 | KO 17:30 BST | SKY SPORTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

1660584032619.png

7B62D0EC-C17F-4B13-A2DF-713FF0C092C7.jpeg

Not sure how serious Ben White’s knock is but if he’s out then just bring in Tomiyasu. Otherwise the first eleven will be unchanged, hopefully Fabio Vieira will be on the bench for this one.

I reckon this will be harder than everyone is expecting it to be. They’re playing at home, live on Sky and looking to bounce back after being bullied by Man City. I’m sure Gary Neville and the Sky gang are patiently waiting for this one but do teams really stand a chance when we’ve got Jesus conquering stadiums???

674CC61F-9D79-440D-925E-BA73E9A1A822.jpeg

And Edu finally paying off the refs:

A97ED6E6-2383-49DF-A4AB-57903D08CDBD.jpeg

Bournemouth 1-3 Arsenal 🔴⚪

Legoooooooo

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Ramsdale Ramsdale.

@A__G I hope you are wrong tonight buddy.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
These Ramsdale moment is getting worse than the Mustafi ones imo.
His only saving grace is that he hasn't been punished for it.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
@Jury he has a point here.

If there’s anyone that understands how spending can propel you up the table irrespective of manager then it’s Trax. I don’t really understand the point you’re trying to make here.
No he doesn't, we aren't winning the league, we're merely improving. Nobody ever said buying better players doesn't make you a better team when you use them properly.

The point im making is his incessant fuming about the manager being given money to spend, and him creaming himself when they do well. What's his point?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Ramsdale doing the usual. No need to self destruct lads, you’re way ahead on quality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom