• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Bournemouth 0-3 Arsenal | Saturday 20th August 2022 | KO 17:30 BST | SKY SPORTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

1660584032619.png

7B62D0EC-C17F-4B13-A2DF-713FF0C092C7.jpeg

Not sure how serious Ben White’s knock is but if he’s out then just bring in Tomiyasu. Otherwise the first eleven will be unchanged, hopefully Fabio Vieira will be on the bench for this one.

I reckon this will be harder than everyone is expecting it to be. They’re playing at home, live on Sky and looking to bounce back after being bullied by Man City. I’m sure Gary Neville and the Sky gang are patiently waiting for this one but do teams really stand a chance when we’ve got Jesus conquering stadiums???

674CC61F-9D79-440D-925E-BA73E9A1A822.jpeg

And Edu finally paying off the refs:

A97ED6E6-2383-49DF-A4AB-57903D08CDBD.jpeg

Bournemouth 1-3 Arsenal 🔴⚪

Legoooooooo

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Our last win over Bournemouth, as we went on to win our record FA cup that season...

...hopefully our next win over them (coming this weekend) will be one we can look back on at season's end, as 3 crucial points that really helped us finally return to Champions League football again!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Imagine watching that video and still thinking Xhaka is not important and easily replaceable.

The only reason Ødegaard is captain, is to take the hit if any potential disaster strikes, ala...

03-04.png

...we all know who is the true Swiss Don at the club.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Marquinhos not in squad for the U21 game. Imagine he's a sub at Bournemouth.

Gunner Matt

I’m a ure Arteta will make sure no complacency creeps in for this one as if we play our game we win, however these are the sorts of games in recent years where we drop points completely out of nowhere.

Chance for the squad to show they’ve learnt from mistakes of last year. Having Jesus in form with Martinelli strong too and Saka still to get going makes me excited for this season though!!

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I’m a ure Arteta will make sure no complacency creeps in for this one as if we play our game we win, however these are the sorts of games in recent years where we drop points completely out of nowhere.

Chance for the squad to show they’ve learnt from mistakes of last year. Having Jesus in form with Martinelli strong too and Saka still to get going makes me excited for this season though!!
I think this is where having players like Zinchenko and Jesus in the squad helps beyond just their quality. Serial winners understand that you cannot have these lulls where you just drop points needlessly. They'll understand that these games we should win are ones that we need to not only win but win comfortably and they'll transmit this to their teammates. I also hope the shame of blowing CL football to the **** down the road and that hammering against Newcastle motivates those who experienced it to never allow themselves to miss out on an opportunity to move forward in that fashion again.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Our last win over Bournemouth, as we went on to win our record FA cup that season...

...hopefully our next win over them (coming this weekend) will be one we can look back on at season's end, as 3 crucial points that really helped us finally return to Champions League football again!

Mustafi in that video :lol: I wonder how many people said "****'s sake" to themselves watching it again.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Gives me Fulham (A) vibes in Emery’s season. Absolutely battering them 3/4-0 at halftime but Bornmouth fans staying till the 90th because they’ve never seen liquid football like it.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
The one where Ramsey did that little back heel thing and asked where’s my contract?
Yeah, it was 1-1 at HT. Laca scored 4 minutes after the break then we never looked back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom