• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Bournemouth 0-3 Arsenal | Saturday 20th August 2022 | KO 17:30 BST | SKY SPORTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

1660584032619.png

7B62D0EC-C17F-4B13-A2DF-713FF0C092C7.jpeg

Not sure how serious Ben White’s knock is but if he’s out then just bring in Tomiyasu. Otherwise the first eleven will be unchanged, hopefully Fabio Vieira will be on the bench for this one.

I reckon this will be harder than everyone is expecting it to be. They’re playing at home, live on Sky and looking to bounce back after being bullied by Man City. I’m sure Gary Neville and the Sky gang are patiently waiting for this one but do teams really stand a chance when we’ve got Jesus conquering stadiums???

674CC61F-9D79-440D-925E-BA73E9A1A822.jpeg

And Edu finally paying off the refs:

A97ED6E6-2383-49DF-A4AB-57903D08CDBD.jpeg

Bournemouth 1-3 Arsenal 🔴⚪

Legoooooooo

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Away game against new promoted side is not easy. Still we shouldn't have problems against Bournemouth if we don't underestimate them.

Don't think we'll make changes maybe only Tomi for white?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I reckon this will be harder than everyone is expecting it to be. They’re playing at home, live on Sky and looking to bounce back after being bullied by Man City. I’m sure Gary Neville and the Sky gang are patiently waiting for this one but do teams really stand a chance when we’ve got Jesus conquering stadiums???

Legoooooooo
Neville needs to worry about updating the Utd. squad's dental records so they can be identified when Liverpool finish with them.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

rB8CLF4CVbWACaFlAAFxf6xkotQ886.jpg.webp

View attachment 8493

Not sure how serious Ben White’s knock is but if he’s out then just bring in Tomiyasu. Otherwise the first eleven will be unchanged, hopefully Fabio Vieira will be on the bench for this one.

View attachment 8494

And Edu finally paying off the refs:

View attachment 8495

Bournemouth 1-3 Arsenal 🔴⚪

Legoooooooo

Jesus really does play like he's 100m tall.

Would love him to take the flag pole down to Sp**s toilet & skewer Conte along with the rest of their ****s then head down to Edu's for a proper bbq :lol:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We've been winning, but Im still not convinced by our performances.

I want to see more control, and keeping them at bay for the entire game. Do that, keep a clean sheet and score two good goals, and Ill be happy. I dont want them to even think of having a chance to threaten us.

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

Neville needs to worry about updating the Utd. squad's dental records so they can be identified when Liverpool finish with them.

I wouldn't rest on my laurels if I were him, knowing Liverpool, they'll want to expunge any pests connected to United & there're no bigger pests than the rodent-like Neville. He's due an ammonia-laced lump of cheese :drool:

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

They arent the same as before in the prem Scotty will try and screw us, but the samba brothers will do the business.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I wouldn't rest on my laurels if I were him, knowing Liverpool, they'll want to expunge any pests connected to United & there're no bigger pests than the rodent-like Neville. He's due an ammonia-laced lump of cheese :drool:
Carragher is getting more disrespectful towards him every week. Might deliver the cheese himself. 🤣

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

Carragher is getting more disrespectful towards him every week. Might deliver the cheese himself. 🤣

All that's missing is Paddy V post-match comments on Sky when United play Palace & Neville asks him if he's proud of the way he set up Palace to bully ten Hag's boys, only for Patrick to reply "They only followed my example of when I bullied you"

Journalistic credibility= 0 :lol:

Tom Mix

I expect this to be harder than it seems on paper for the reasons others have stated but get an early goal and they will start deflating and a second goal kills it. I'll go 0-2 but wouldn't be surprised if it's more.

Would like to see more of Tierney and Tomiyasu in this one. And at least 20 minutes for Nketiah. Arteta must pick on form, if I were him I'd be keeping a very close eye on Ødegaard in particular. There are very good players on the bench and no-one should have his starting place guaranteed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom