• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Bournemouth 0-3 Arsenal | Saturday 20th August 2022 | KO 17:30 BST | SKY SPORTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

1660584032619.png

7B62D0EC-C17F-4B13-A2DF-713FF0C092C7.jpeg

Not sure how serious Ben White’s knock is but if he’s out then just bring in Tomiyasu. Otherwise the first eleven will be unchanged, hopefully Fabio Vieira will be on the bench for this one.

I reckon this will be harder than everyone is expecting it to be. They’re playing at home, live on Sky and looking to bounce back after being bullied by Man City. I’m sure Gary Neville and the Sky gang are patiently waiting for this one but do teams really stand a chance when we’ve got Jesus conquering stadiums???

674CC61F-9D79-440D-925E-BA73E9A1A822.jpeg

And Edu finally paying off the refs:

A97ED6E6-2383-49DF-A4AB-57903D08CDBD.jpeg

Bournemouth 1-3 Arsenal 🔴⚪

Legoooooooo

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I don't think this will be straightforward as it sounds. They'll park the bus mostly. Ødegaard needs to step up this game. Thinking it will be a tight win.
I'm not as worried about teams parking the bus now that Jesus is here. Everyone parks the bus against City, he's got the experience and quality to produce in the little tight spaces as we saw against Leicester. The great thing about our front 3 now is that they can absolutely run in behind you if you get tight on them but all 3 are also more than capable of shooting from distance if you sit off or carrying the ball into the box to create dangerous scenarios. They also can interchange seamlessly and pop up in any position across the front line so it makes it more difficult even when parking the bus to maintain your defensive assignments. It's my hope that we'll make strides against the big sides this season buoyed by flat truck bullying sides we should be blowing away.

rockofcashel

The win at Palace is already looking like a really good result, and another win here, could see us starting to put a bit of light between us and most of the league already

Liverpool or United, or both will be dropping 3 or 2 points each next week, so a win puts us potentially 6/7 points ahead of one of the "top 6"

I think it's eminently possible to get 5/6 wins at the start of the season before the international break

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Keeping Jesus as captain in FPL, my reaction when he scores another brace this weekend...

arsenal-lol.gif

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Keeping Jesus as captain in FPL, my reaction when he scores another brace this weekend...

arsenal-lol.gif
I see you're also a man of culture. He and Martinelli have been carrying me.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Vieira posted picture yesterday he was training with squad.

ESR i don't know but we need a winger because we definitely can't trust him staying fit for majority of season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom