• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Bournemouth 0-3 Arsenal | Saturday 20th August 2022 | KO 17:30 BST | SKY SPORTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

1660584032619.png

7B62D0EC-C17F-4B13-A2DF-713FF0C092C7.jpeg

Not sure how serious Ben White’s knock is but if he’s out then just bring in Tomiyasu. Otherwise the first eleven will be unchanged, hopefully Fabio Vieira will be on the bench for this one.

I reckon this will be harder than everyone is expecting it to be. They’re playing at home, live on Sky and looking to bounce back after being bullied by Man City. I’m sure Gary Neville and the Sky gang are patiently waiting for this one but do teams really stand a chance when we’ve got Jesus conquering stadiums???

674CC61F-9D79-440D-925E-BA73E9A1A822.jpeg

And Edu finally paying off the refs:

A97ED6E6-2383-49DF-A4AB-57903D08CDBD.jpeg

Bournemouth 1-3 Arsenal 🔴⚪

Legoooooooo

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Hatrick for @2Smokeyy Easy 3 points here. Going 3-0 beating them in 2nd gear.

giphy.gif

Dedicating this victory to all the cheats, flip flops, pessimists, liars and thieves who doubted me.

I know who you all are 😉

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

For the first time since the Özil/Alexis days I actually look forward to watching us. Broke down in tears before thinking about it. Had to call @hydrofluoric acid to calm me down.

Think we hammer these lot 6-0 with Gabby J and Martinelli getting a match ball each.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I just traded saka out for martinelli to make some money. So Ødegaard and Saka a shoe in for a goal each.
Almost definitely. I just added Salah since you would think he'll back at least a brace against Utd and I'm sure he'll go off injured in the first minute or something.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Yeah this game wont be as easy I think. I mean look at Liverpool's game there on matchday 1.

I want to see an improvement in our overall performance, in addition to doing our job there. Give me a solid 2-0 away win.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Yeah this game wont be as easy I think. I mean look at Liverpool's game there on matchday 1.

I want to see an improvement in our overall performance, in addition to doing our job there. Give me a solid 2-0 away win.
Huh? Liverpool played fulham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom