• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Bournemouth vs Arsenal | Thursday 26th December | KO: 15:00 | Amazon Prime

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 71 84.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • Bournemouth Win

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodEbening

To Everyone Except Arteta
Chelsea are losing because their players are all distracted by the transfer rumors and worried for their place in the team

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Kola bellerin need to get back quick as much you like saka and AMN but Hector and Kola know how to cross know how to play cutbacks. Credit to AMN and Saka specially to saka he preforming admirably at this position

moha05

I saw improvements today - especially on pressing, passing and positions display was widely definite and remarkable.

With earlier subitions, specially on N.pepe, who could have created more damage to the opposition.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Second game in a row that Lucas and Xhaka have been very good, so credit where it is due...Pepe and Martinelli will make a difference to us, though think Nelson will be a favourite under Arteta due to his high work rate...defence and Mesut played well too.

Laca though...that miss was bad enough, but when he gave away that freekick right at the end I wanted his blood :lol:

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
We’ve got our Arsenal back
CostlyVigilantEelelephant-size_restricted.gif

Justin1986

This was the Norwich game all over again. The manager post-Emery was never the problem and this proves my point that you can't coach a team a new system instantly. It also makes you look lile a bit of a tw*t for your Freddie bashing.
Nothing like the Norwich game at all, you can clearly see what Arteta is trying to implement after just one game

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Need a good results at Chelsea and utd to get us running and finish this difficult run fixtures in high Chelsea look better away but they don't look good manutd well they in similar situation to us.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Definitely encouraging in terms of style and structure, the execution will come in time.

100%. Could hear Arteta barking out instructions too- and when they followed his commands we played ourselves out of trouble.

It’ll work out nicely for him here I feel. Need a few players back though, it seems our lack of first choice full backs has killed us all season.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Kola bellerin need to get back quick as much you like saka and AMN but Hector and Kola know how to cross know how to play cutbacks. Credit to AMN and Saka specially to saka he preforming admirably at this position

Sure 1 out of 5 times Kola puts a good one in. I’m not sure I agree this is good crossing :lol: no doubt he’s a better option though.

I also have a suspicion that relying on Bellerins heath is a false economy- hope I’m completely wrong on this point.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
The female reporter is really good, would love to see more of her. Stunning too. My type.

****, Arteta has given me a new outlook on life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom