• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Bournemouth vs Arsenal | Thursday 26th December | KO: 15:00 | Amazon Prime

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 71 84.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • Bournemouth Win

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

goonerfamily

Very interesting tactics. I like how he tried to get the most out of our make shift full backs. Playing AMN as an inverted full back (naturally a central midfielder) in possession saw him give one of his better perfomances in a while. AMN covering in midfield allowed Saka to play high up the pitch (naturally a winger). We have to be encouraged by the positions we got into but I thought Laca and Nelson were very poor today. A better performance from those two and we win comfortably.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I mean, he was alright.

Undecided on him but he is a better forward passer than Xhaka that's for sure. And recovers the ball more.

Glad Arteta doesn't seem him as a 10

How the hell is a better forward passer than Xhaka?

Is this some f*cked up magic sh!t I'm missing?

Xhaka had 90 passes today. Torreira 68.

Xhaka had 11/12 successful long passes. Torreira 2/3.

You think those long passes were going backwards? :lol:

Passes over the defence like the one for Saka, who ****ed up the cross? Or the pass for the goal? Who was making those?

Get those blinkers off. It's getting embarrassing how much you lot refuse to credit the guy.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
How the hell is a better forward passer than Xhaka?

Is this some f*cked up magic sh!t I'm missing?

Xhaka had 90 passes today. Torreira 68.

Xhaka had 11/12 successful long passes. Torreira 2/3.

You think those long passes were going backwards? :lol:

Passes over the defence like the one for Saka, who ****ed up the cross? Or the pass for the goal? Who was making those?

Get those blinkers off. It's getting embarrassing how much you lot refuse to credit the guy.

Xhaka is rubbish. And he wants to leave. Hard to care about him at all now

Justin1986

Lots of positives to build upon , the result not being one though, thought there was a clear plan set out and that the players didn’t look as confused for once, also liked the way maintland miles tucked into midfield the way walker does at city , given time and the right players I believed Arteta will do well here

Sanis

Some encouraging signs, controlling the game at last, still horrible in the final third (especially Laca) and the result is bad.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Please please someone give me a match review. I missed it :(

First 30-35 minutes we played with some style. Özil kept finding space in the hole and playing good through balls. Our crossing and shooting was abysmal and chances that could have resulted in goals didn't.

Bournemouth scored because of us losing he ball on the left wing and not really getting back and in shape properly

On the second half we didn't play as well, passing wasn't as smooth and Özil dropped. We managed to score a goal though via Auba with a relative tap in.

Overall there were lots of promising signs, especially in the first half. Of course we were still hampered by our personnel and some bad habits.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
What major changes do you see coming in January? Maybe 1 signing, two if we're really lucky?
One or two players in key positions being replaced.

If you don't want to support the team, do one & f**k off mate. Sick of fair weather 'supporters' like you. Its Arteta's first game in charge ffs. Unbelievable...
I'm sure your incredible support from behind your keyboard will more than make up for mine. How many decibels do you think this forum contributes to our home and away support, champ? You carry on 'supporting'... Good lad :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom