• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Bournemouth vs Arsenal | Thursday 26th December | KO: 15:00 | Amazon Prime

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 71 84.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • Bournemouth Win

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Good post! Think there are quite a few posters here that live a bit in some fantasy lala land when it comes to AM forum "support"... Anyhow, enjoy your posts and you should wear the "Jury Lite II" monicker with pride!
I used to read his posts and thought he was a bit of a **** tbh. Made some sense alot of the time, but ended up deciding he was still a ****. Who was 'Jury Lite I' though?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
****ing Mustafi was on the pitch barely 15 mins, yet of course he needlessly lunges in for no reason on Fraser, opening up our entire back line...knew straight away who it was, when I saw the blur go past the screen...God, he is useless!

MikeVinna

Established Member
Also what with our youngsters and weak shoting? Like they scare to put power on shot.

Well they’re not scared to put some power into a cross :lol:

But for real I don’t want to see Reiss start for us again in the next games. It’s so obvious that Pepe and Martinelli offer more from the wings. Maybe try Martinelli-Auba-Pepe..

irishgunnerz

AWOL
Trusted ⭐
Also what with our youngsters and weak shoting? Like they scare to put power on shot.
We skied quite a few as well :D Looked like they could only focus on accuracy or power but not both at the same time. Nothing coaching cant fix but not as optimistic about Nelson as I was. Still time to turn it around but seems like a long time since he has impressed.

Arteta will need to work some of that magic that he did on Sane

thierrytheking14

I'm really sorry you're so mad about it. I don't know what else to say. All I can do is ask you to type more words of encouragement and shout at the telly more on my behalf.
Nothing more to say. You've once again reverted to the same comeback, so what's the point :lol:

Don't bother watching the team, write the season off & only come back when we spend £100+ million on new signings and we're in top four again. What a life...

irishgunnerz

AWOL
Trusted ⭐
Did he celebrate draws?

Enough. Trying to give you the benefit of the doubt as you seem an emotional guy but this is just wasting, your, my everyone's else's time. Log-off, cool down and relax. When you're back post your opinions based on what you actually see and based on something that even vaguely resembles reality. Different opinions are fine, everyone has them. How they express those opinions however matters. Post something relevant or post elsewhere. It's not rocket science.

GoodEbening

To Everyone Except Arteta
Enough. Trying to give you the benefit of the doubt as you seem an emotional guy but this is just wasting, your, my everyone's else's time. Log-off, cool down and relax. When you're back post your opinions based on what you actually see and based on something that even vaguely resembles reality. Different opinions are fine, everyone has them. How they express those opinions however matters. Post something relevant or post elsewhere. It's not rocket science.

I've always been sober mate. Up til now i still have no idea why am I getting continually censored and my posts deleted. What started it I really don't know. I was merely frustrated with the over-excitement over the draw and expressed doubts about the performance and I started getting unfairly targeted. I have no idea how that came to be. Do you mean criticisms of team performances are not allowed here? I reckon this would get deleted again but pray tell me how did I express myself wrongly like you've said before I started getting unfairly targeted? There were no personal insults or anything. I really am confused as to what sort of territory I have tread-ed onto. Is this an "official" forum?

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
What for? He literally asked me to go and kill my self in Emery thread but mods did nothing. So must have been something bad.

When someone gets banned usually people are intrigued to know why. I really wondered what Jury possibly could have said to be banned. It has stayed a secret, no one seems to know why. Also recently Mark Tobias was banned too, again no idea for what.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Is this an "official" forum?

AM hasn't been official since they got rid of the Lobby. Now, they throw members into the gulag without so much as a warning and then refuse to explain to the other members what gets you thrown out so we can adjust our behaviors.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Ofcourse the performance was not what we wanted but their is already some progress to see i really like the looks of Arteta already my boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom