PL: Bournemouth vs Arsenal | Thursday 26th December | KO: 15:00 | Amazon Prime

Discussion in 'Match Day Archive' started by OnlyOne, Dec 22, 2019.

?

Result?

Poll closed Dec 26, 2019.
  1. Arsenal Win

71 vote(s)
    84.5%
  2. Draw

10 vote(s)
    11.9%
  3. Bournemouth Win

3 vote(s)
    3.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eaststander74

Eaststander74 Jury Lite II

I used to read his posts and thought he was a bit of a **** tbh. Made some sense alot of the time, but ended up deciding he was still a ****. Who was 'Jury Lite I' though?

Rimaal, American_Gooner and OnlyOne like this.
  2. CaseUteinberger

CaseUteinberger Cazorla (not Carzola ffs)

Guess we are all bit of ***holes from time to time. Live and let live! I miss his posts. He had some good insights in my view.

Eaststander74 likes this.
  3. remains

remains Well-Known Member

Did Jury get banned?

4. Eaststander74

Eaststander74 Jury Lite II

It appears so. I suppose you thought he was a **** as well?

5. Riou

Riou Nostalgia Merchant

****ing Mustafi was on the pitch barely 15 mins, yet of course he needlessly lunges in for no reason on Fraser, opening up our entire back line...knew straight away who it was, when I saw the blur go past the screen...God, he is useless!

6. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Also what with our youngsters and weak shoting? Like they scare to put power on shot.

7. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Prefers To Be Called Dennis

What for? He literally asked me to go and kill my self in Emery thread but mods did nothing. So must have been something bad.

8. MikeVinna

MikeVinna Well-Known Member

Well they’re not scared to put some power into a cross :lol:

But for real I don’t want to see Reiss start for us again in the next games. It’s so obvious that Pepe and Martinelli offer more from the wings. Maybe try Martinelli-Auba-Pepe..

carlito'sway likes this.
  9. irishgunnerz

irishgunnerz Moderator Moderator

We skied quite a few as well :D Looked like they could only focus on accuracy or power but not both at the same time. Nothing coaching cant fix but not as optimistic about Nelson as I was. Still time to turn it around but seems like a long time since he has impressed.

Arteta will need to work some of that magic that he did on Sane

celestis likes this.
  10. remains

remains Well-Known Member

Nah I liked him

11. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Short man Syndrome

I thought he was a c*nt. Glad he's been banned forever.

12. OnlyOne

He celebrated losses like I used to do when Emery was still around.

mavelous and American_Gooner like this.
  13. OnlyOne

Back yourself.

14. thierrytheking14

thierrytheking14 Well-Known Member

Nothing more to say. You've once again reverted to the same comeback, so what's the point :lol:

Don't bother watching the team, write the season off & only come back when we spend £100+ million on new signings and we're in top four again. What a life...

15. irishgunnerz

irishgunnerz Moderator Moderator

Enough. Trying to give you the benefit of the doubt as you seem an emotional guy but this is just wasting, your, my everyone's else's time. Log-off, cool down and relax. When you're back post your opinions based on what you actually see and based on something that even vaguely resembles reality. Different opinions are fine, everyone has them. How they express those opinions however matters. Post something relevant or post elsewhere. It's not rocket science.

16. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

@OnlyOne no Chelsea thread? Only 66 hours until kick-off.

celestis, mavelous and OnlyOne like this.
  17. OnlyOne

On it Dad.

mavelous and American_Gooner like this.
  18. GoodEbening

GoodEbening To Everyone Except Arteta

I've always been sober mate. Up til now i still have no idea why am I getting continually censored and my posts deleted. What started it I really don't know. I was merely frustrated with the over-excitement over the draw and expressed doubts about the performance and I started getting unfairly targeted. I have no idea how that came to be. Do you mean criticisms of team performances are not allowed here? I reckon this would get deleted again but pray tell me how did I express myself wrongly like you've said before I started getting unfairly targeted? There were no personal insults or anything. I really am confused as to what sort of territory I have tread-ed onto. Is this an "official" forum?

19. Hleb's Sirush

Hleb's Sirush Well-Known Member

When someone gets banned usually people are intrigued to know why. I really wondered what Jury possibly could have said to be banned. It has stayed a secret, no one seems to know why. Also recently Mark Tobias was banned too, again no idea for what.

drippin and hydrofluoric acid like this.
  20. bingobob

bingobob Fan of Technicians Who Show Great Character

this hurts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.