• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Brentford 0 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday 18th, September | KO: 12:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRF2021_BrentfordvArsenal-1038x519.jpg
Should be a straight forward game with all the the usual starters vs United returning to the starting XI.

Ivan Toney is always a tricky customer but we should see them off easily.

Screenshot-20220914-145931.png

Screenshot-20220914-145943.png

Screenshot-20220914-145955.png

Screenshot-20220914-151250.png

Screenshot-20220914-150155.png

Screenshot-20220914-152124.png

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 102404

Standard bit of obnoxious little englander commentary following that tackle on Vieira.

Smug as ****. "better get used to it YOUNG MAN, that's the way it is in the Premier league."

Sometimes I hate this country.
Yep.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Ben Mee haha
Standard bit of obnoxious little englander commentary following that tackle on Vieira.

Smug as ****. "better get used to it YOUNG MAN, that's the way it is in the Premier league."

Sometimes I hate this country.
Haha I know right. The Prem has become a soft competition with people diving for the smallest touches and get awarded for it.

Also it's only allowed to be "tough" for some people, if Xhaka does it he gets a red.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Is it the time or this game I don't know but it's a telly off angle today lads

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Brentford's left-back needs to watch old videos of Totti if he wants to learn how to spit properly :lol:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Need a bit more zip, but it feels like we are going to get a goal sson despite it being cagey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom