• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Brentford 0 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday 18th, September | KO: 12:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRF2021_BrentfordvArsenal-1038x519.jpg
Should be a straight forward game with all the the usual starters vs United returning to the starting XI.

Ivan Toney is always a tricky customer but we should see them off easily.

Screenshot-20220914-145931.png

Screenshot-20220914-145943.png

Screenshot-20220914-145955.png

Screenshot-20220914-151250.png

Screenshot-20220914-150155.png

Screenshot-20220914-152124.png

Last edited by a moderator:

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Saliba has shored up that defence. They look so much better with him in there. He's a better CB than White, more commanding, calmer and a great header of the ball.

Been amazed how well White has adapted to RB though, keeping Tomi out.
To be honest, I see White as DM since the moment he arrived. He has all the attributes to do what Rodri does for city. He has good long pass, is good against pressure and has a quick mind. Actually, playing RB could help his transition to the midfield a lot in a similar way Arsène played CFs on the wings to teach them.

If I were Arteta I woulda play him there over Lokonga. Even Bielsa said White could play as DM without problems, that he only would need some matches to adapt to the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom