• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Brentford 0 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday 18th, September | KO: 12:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRF2021_BrentfordvArsenal-1038x519.jpg
Should be a straight forward game with all the the usual starters vs United returning to the starting XI.

Ivan Toney is always a tricky customer but we should see them off easily.

Screenshot-20220914-145931.png

Screenshot-20220914-145943.png

Screenshot-20220914-145955.png

Screenshot-20220914-151250.png

Screenshot-20220914-150155.png

Screenshot-20220914-152124.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Anyway this game won't be easy if our players aren't 100% in it Brentford will bully us like last season. If Thomas back our chances of winning increase and i hope our players don't go 20 attempts and miss 90% of it be ruthless.

Don't think there major changes only Thomas for Lokonga.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
They’ll try to bully us, sure. But we have more answers now and I expect us to stand up and answer them emphatically.

I want more control of this game and adjustments based on game situations. They would have watched our United loss and planned for something similar, in addition to their usual high intensity stuff upfront.

Brentford 0-2 Arsenal

BIoodBrother

We need to be more ruthless. We will have the ball and I expect we will be able to evade their pressing but they're still gonna score.
Need Jesus or Saka or Martinelli to be more clinical. Creating chances is not the issue anymore.
1-2 will be the expected Goals. Little worried about the actual Goals tho.
Hope that we can score fast and that var won't steal the goal this time.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Brentford have improved massively from last season. They now create a high volume of chances. We have to be wary of the long balls to Mbeumo and Toney.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
This should be a good test for Gabriel and Saliba with Brentford scoring regularly this season. If Partey's back I think we'll be able to win comfortably. If not, this could be another nervy one. Bottom line: let's get some confidence back into the back line and our goal scorers. I feel like this could be a 4-2 game in our favor if we've got everyone available.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I think Partey is back for this one
I highly doubt Arteta will start Partey after being injured again.

He will likely be back yeah, but from the bench to get some match fitness.

Unless he plans to substitute him out at halftime or something, because that's possible with the 5 sub rule and you can still substitute three times in the 2nd half?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I highly doubt Arteta will start Partey after being injured again.

He will likely be back yeah, but from the bench to get some match fitness.

Unless he plans to substitute him out at halftime or something, because that's possible with the 5 sub rule and you can still substitute three times in the 2nd half?
Subs are one of the weakest parts of Arteta's managerial game. Giving him 2 extra almost makes it worse. :lol:

Tom Mix

They are in decent form and playing above themselves but if we are serious about having a good season we have to turn up there and forget the Manu debacle and win. Simple as that.

Worried about Lokonga, that's our biggest Achilles heel at the moment, I would like Arteta to try something different there. And that high press has to be combined with better defending or we're toast.

1-2 to the Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom