• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Brentford 2 - 0 Arsenal | Friday, August 13 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Brentford

Votes: 46 30.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 33 21.6%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 74 48.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Utterly pathetic display against Sp**s. It's almost as if we can't even create a chance to save our lives ffs. Under Wenger, we use to create highest number of clear cut chances. We used to be the best team in Europe at breaking teams down. But A-M said that was stagnation and that what we're seeing now is progress.

Anyway, enough of the ranting. Seriously if we go into the season as is, we're not finishing more than 10th. Our football is torture.

We need Saka back ASAP. But this game will come too soon for him.

Prediction : Brentford 0-1 Arsenal

Predicted Lineup

1857939_Arsenal.jpg

Last edited:

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Must win already. I’d hate to think how toxic it will be if we drop points here and with the next 2 games after that…

Should be a win though, we turn up and it should be comfortable

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I watched most of their 2-1 over Valencia. They should have had 5-6 goals. They attack with a lot of pace. Mari should start so we can atleast laugh little bit

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Should have enough to get results here, this could be our only chance at three points in the next five games

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Not looking forward to this. With the way Brentford set up this is a far from ideal opening game, I'd make them favourites.

Vibra

Established Member
I wonder who will start at right back, would have thought it would be Chambers but then he'd have come on to play there and not CB today

REWB

Arteta has the defensive set up alright. Brentford wont be able to play through us. We just need to be clinical and this will be an easy win.

mirrorstare

Haven't seen Brentford play so would be interesting I guess, would this be like that Leeds game last season we were extremely lucky to get a 0-0 result?

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Must win already. I’d hate to think how toxic it will be if we drop points here and with the next 2 games after that…

Should be a win though, we turn up and it should be comfortable
Why hate to think it? It's all we have to look forward to in light of this ****show.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Brentford will be so up for this first game in top English level for God knows how many years. Arteta need to stop being nerd play your best players available we have Chelsea and City after this so already will be ugly if we drop points lol.

Leno
Chambers White Holding Tierney
Xhaka Lokonga
Pepe ESR Saka
Auba

This line up is not a disaster and should put few goals past Brentford still there few lack of quality is squad such as number 10 and quality RB also our bench will not have really game changers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom