• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Brighton And Hove Albion 0 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday, 2nd October | KO: 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Palace battered them tbh, if their strikers were on form they'd have brushed Brighton aside. They play so high up, Auba should be licking his lips, Ødegaard too- he can notch a couple of assists here.

Ramsdale
Tomi White Gabi Tierney
Xhaka Partey
Saka Ødegaard ESR
Auba

Same team, it's a beautiful lineup. Pepe and Gabigol on the bench, alongside Laca who has a good record against Brighton. As long as we defend well (which we have been doing) we should win handily.

Going for a solid 0-2 win. Auba and ESR with the goals. The Croydon Zidane has got a taste for it now :).

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No Bissouma and Mwepu is big news for us they are thier starting midfielders. Shame about pelebeck look like he just can't go run of games without getting injured

Goonger

No Bissouma and Mwepu is big news for us they are thier starting midfielders. Shame about pelebeck look like he just can't go run of games without getting injured

Yeah, without them they lack a bit of mobility and bite. Lallana & Groß played there last night & although both decent footballers they aren't the quickest or strongest.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah, without them they lack a bit of mobility and bite. Lallana & Groß played there last night & although both decent footballers they aren't the quickest or strongest.
Yes both are more attacking minded and don't tackle so we might have good advantage here.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Palace battered them tbh, if their strikers were on form they'd have brushed Brighton aside. They play so high up, Auba should be licking his lips, Ødegaard too- he can notch a couple of assists here.

Ramsdale
Tomi White Gabi Tierney
Xhaka Partey
Saka Ødegaard ESR
Auba

Same team, it's a beautiful lineup. Pepe and Gabigol on the bench, alongside Laca who has a good record against Brighton. As long as we defend well (which we have been doing) we should win handily.

Going for a solid 0-2 win. Auba and ESR with the goals. The Croydon Zidane has got a taste for it now :).

Xhaka will be out for months,

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

play-sports-ps.gif

@OnlyOne

Wish I had moves as smooth as Emirates Santa :lol:

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

As much as I like Pepe I really do agree we have to go for an unchanged lineup this week. Bring Pepe on if we are struggling up front for some momentum. I can understand why Arteta didn't bring him on & opted for Tavares against Sp**s, we were fine up front & if anything we just needed an extra defender & energy in the midfield to keep us in tact. We didn't need another goal, if we did it was only going to be a bonus.

Ramsdale
Tomiyasu White Gabriel Tierney
Xhaka/Lokonga-Partey
Saka Ødegaard ESR
Auba.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I'd revert back to the 433 against Burnley, it allows for the same level of creativity and dynamicism (Ode, Saka and Smith Rowe).

But it also adds even more of a goal threat with Pepe upfront with Auba (Tierney, Pepe, Auba, Saka, ESR as the front 5) with Partey/Ode also joining if needed.

Saka could tuck into midfield to give us the central overloads we need as well.

Pepe-------Auba-------Saka
----Ode--------------ESR
------------Partey
Tierney--Gabby--White--Tommy
------------Ramsdale

That said, if Xhaka starts then I'd also be ok with that. He was quite effective this past weekend's NLD.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I'd revert back to the 433 against Burnley, it allows for the same level of creativity and dynamicism (Ode, Saka and Smith Rowe).

But it also adds even more of a goal threat with Pepe upfront with Auba (Tierney, Pepe, Auba, Saka, ESR as the front 5) with Partey/Ode also joining if needed.

Saka could tuck into midfield to give us the central overloads we need as well.

Pepe-------Auba-------Saka
----Ode--------------ESR
------------Partey
Tierney--Gabby--White--Tommy
------------Ramsdale

That said, if Xhaka starts then I'd also be ok with that. He was quite effective this past weekend's NLD.

Like that line up tbf.

I’d go same but put AMN in midfield as well. Guy looks solid.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I hope you guys can understand what I mean. You can do it.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

If Bissouma is out then even more reason to play with

-------Ramsdale
Tomi White Gabi Tierney
---------Partey
------ESR-----Ode
----Saka Auba Pepe

Play on the front foot like a top 6 team should.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
As little change to the set up as possible from Sunday. AMN in place of Xhaka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom