• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Brighton And Hove Albion 0 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday, 2nd October | KO: 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Brighton are a well organised side, I'm pleased we're facing them following 3 PL wins and our best performance this season. I would keep the same team, I know Pepe fans may not like it but its our best 11, so why change it. I think we'll win it 0-2

bergholt

They won’t score, hope our forwards can start to find a consistent way to get goals.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Think we're still going under the radar which is a good thing, hopefully a convincing win before the international break to drive us on.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Welbeck and Alzate are not going to play against Arsenal and Bissouma will face fitness test later according to Potter.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
on playing Brighton...
It will be a really difficult game. They've been on a really good run. They are playing well and getting the results that they deserve. It's a really competitive match that we are looking ahead to and we know the importance of it.

Someone's paying attention to xG.

Mi Arteta :love:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hope we bring in Lokonga to play next to Partey for this, keeping the attack in the same formation...but wouldn't be upset if he plays Pepe, then goes 4-3-3.

In a good mood now about Arsenal, so don't mind what Arteta does (within reason, of course) at the minute.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Hope we bring in Lokonga to play next to Partey for this, keeping the attack in the same formation...but wouldn't be upset if he plays Pepe, then goes 4-3-3.

In a good mood now about Arsenal, so don't mind what Arteta does (within reason, of course) at the minute.
He's on the back of a very good win. He has his players now. We have to push on and see more of the same.

Any more sitting back with U shaped pass maps, slow transitions and only 3 attempts on goal and he's had his chance.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Our £600m squad is playing their £180m squad. Really, this shouldn't even be a contest, just a walk over, our quality too much for them.
Leicester with a similar Transfermarkt squad cost as our lost 2-1 to them a while ago. Why was it a contest?

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
It's time for the Konga-Partey to shine in our midfield.

Attachments

• playful-business-people-with-party-hats-dancing-in-conga-line-G1WG3R.jpg
    playful-business-people-with-party-hats-dancing-in-conga-line-G1WG3R.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 3

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I wouldn’t mind seeing Pepe reintroduced but I think the attack we played against Spuds is our strongest.

Ramsdale
Tomi White Gabi KT
Sambi Partey
Saka MO ESR
Auba

Excited to see that team tbh. Lokonga will add fluidity and legs to our midfield and I love his progressive passing. Huge opportunity for him to cement his place in our starting XI. AMN should get minutes too.

I think we win this comfortably. Regardless of their injuries or not.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I wouldn’t mind seeing Pepe reintroduced but I think the attack we played against Spuds is our strongest.

Ramsdale
Tomi White Gabi KT
Sambi Partey
Saka MO ESR
Auba

Excited to see that team tbh. Lokonga will add fluidity and legs to our midfield and I love his progressive passing. Huge opportunity for him to cement his place in our starting XI. AMN should get minutes too.

Hope he goes with this team as well

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

Ramsdale
Tomi White Gabi KT
Sambi Partey
Saka MO ESR
Auba

Yes, Arteta has to go with that. We are playing once a week, we dont need to rotate. Its tough on Pepe but that 11 are there on merit, its up to Pepe to improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom