• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Brighton And Hove Albion 0 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday, 2nd October | KO: 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Mikel Arteta is the only Arsenal manager to do the league double over Brighton, btw...since the Prem began at least.

The great Arsène Wenger couldn't do it, the Europa don Unai Emery couldn't do it...even the Bald Supremacy that is Fredrik Ljungberg couldn't beat them once!

You have to respect that, Tets knows how to get results...Brighton 2 Arsenal 1, my prediction.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
If Bissouma is out then even more reason to play with

-------Ramsdale
Tomi White Gabi Tierney
---------Partey
------ESR-----Ode
----Saka Auba Pepe

Play on the front foot like a top 6 team should.
Looks good on paper but it hasn't really clicked when we've tried it so far in matches (admittedly that's only a couple of times). I'd probably go with Sambi and change it up if we are struggling. Don't think we should underestimate Brighton, they're not like Tottenham, this is a good side.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Looks good on paper but it hasn't really clicked when we've tried it so far in matches (admittedly that's only a couple of times). I'd probably go with Sambi and change it up if we are struggling. Don't think we should underestimate Brighton, they're not like Tottenham, this is a good side.
Thought it worked well against Burnley up until the final third tbf. And yeah Brighton are a good side but also the type of side we should be beating, they play good football so a technical midfield shouldn’t be a problem against them.

We’ll see how it goes I just want my boy to score another Robben-esque curler against them 😍

Pyres7

Tricky game but they have 5-6 players injured including Bissouma. We should be winning this, 1-0 to the Arsenal.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Hope this Xhaka injury doesn’t lead to more Partey/ESR/Ødegaard. ESR needs to stay on the left.

bergholt

The next 6 months is AMN's last chance to show he's a serious PL midfielder. Xhaka out for a while, then Partey and Elneny away for afcon. Yes he's competing with Lokonga for a spot but he's older and more experienced. AMN almost left in the window, this is his final shot.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

The next 6 months is AMN's last chance to show he's a serious PL midfielder. Xhaka out for a while, then Partey and Elneny away for afcon. Yes he's competing with Lokonga for a spot but he's older and more experienced. AMN almost left in the window, this is his final shot.
Yes, it is time for AMN to bring the goods! He gets to play his favourite position, now prove that you can do it!

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Mikel Arteta is the only Arsenal manager to do the league double over Brighton, btw...since the Prem began at least.

The great Arsène Wenger couldn't do it, the Europa don Unai Emery couldn't do it...even the Bald Supremacy that is Fredrik Ljungberg couldn't beat them once!

You have to respect that, Tets knows how to get results...Brighton 2 Arsenal 1, my prediction.

It amazes me that you have the dexterity to write this sight unseen.

What with your nose lodged all the way in his large intestine 🤣

Haphazard

First Half GIF

baccy_man

Established Member
I would like to see the team play like they did in the first half against Sp**s if we play the quick passing game and get players forward then we should win this game.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Brighton have an injury crisis going, right?

Still going to be a tough test, hope we're up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom