• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Brighton & Hove Albion v Arsenal | March 4, 2018 13:30 GMT | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,205
  • Views 110,002

Who angers you the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Another game
8aB8uGf.gif

Glenn Murray is the top scorer out of both teams
wenger.gif

Monreal is still out and Wilshere could return

marting

That Glenn Murray stat is horrible, especially as on paper we have spent over 100Mil on Strikers in the last 6 months....

We are away so i fully expect to lose, Gross to ghost through our midfield like a secret David Silva,

The worse part about this game is that its on TV meaning i will watch this dross and it will ruin my day.....The life of a modern day gooner.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Brighton are in decent form and 3/1 to win this. How the **** are we odds on?! :lol:

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Brighton are in decent form and 3/1 to win this. How the **** are we odds on?! :lol:
Because we have to win at some point. This is where we could go into a decent run of form. Won't matter much unless we see a total collapse by both Sp**s and Chelsea.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Because we have to win at some point. This is where we could go into a decent run of form. Won't matter much unless we see a total collapse by both Sp**s and Chelsea.

There’s no reason to suggest our away form suddenly picks up. People keep mentioning this easy run of fxtures but we’ve already played 7 of the bottom ten away from home and only won once.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Brighton are on a decent run. Their form is much better than ours. We are rubbish away from home and they will fancy their chances. But we have to win sometime don't we? Will be interesting to see if Wenger can lift the team for this game. If we go a goal down early how will the players respond?

The last 10 games are going to be interesting to say the least. Will the team capitulate even more? Will we show fight and character to finish as high as we can? Will Wenger say 'that's it lads I've had enough' and resign half way through a league game? Will he be sacked? (probably not). It's going to be carnage and will also be emotional too. Kind of looking forward to it in a sadistic sort of way.

Reactions: Jae

Original_AAA

Can't see us winning against anyone at the moment and especially away from home were we are on our worst run of form since PL started. BHA 3 Ars 1.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
What's the last time we lost four games in a row?

I don't know, part of me thinks at some point we'll click. Auba or Laca or both will be on fire and we'll get back a semblance of form. But part of me worries how close behind us the mighty Burnley are,

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
I just don’t wanna see Cech in goal. He can go back to Chelsea and get his clean sheet if he wants it so bad. Playing Cech serves no long term purpose for the club. Even with him in goal we will lose/concede goals. He cannot save a penalty if his life depended on it. So what’s the point? Start Macey in all PL games now until the end of the season.

Macey
Chambers Mustafi Holding
Hector Jack Elneny Sead
Özil Mkhi
Eddie

I would drop PEA for his awful display in the two games against Man City, Xhaka and Ramsey would be on the bench.

Our Young defenders -Mustafi, Holding, Chambers, Sead and Hector- have to play all league games now. This PL season is already over so let these youngsters commit all the mistakes they want in the remaining inconsequential league games, so that the new manager would have defenders with a decent amount of experience to work with. Hopefully they can learn and grow and when the new manager comes in (hopefully Simeone or Conte or Allegri) he can take them to the next level.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

What's the last time we lost four games in a row?

I don't know, part of me thinks at some point we'll click. Auba or Laca or both will be on fire and we'll get back a semblance of form. But part of me worries how close behind us the mighty Burnley are,

Yeah but if Burnley overtake us we mightn't have to play in the EL next season.

Jae

They'll beat us, they have only lost twice this year (one of those games was Chelsea) and they are decent at home, we are in terrible form and are complete gash away from home. Makes sense.

CJJ

Established Member
I want to see a clear response in the starting XI from Wenger.

I want Maitland Niles back on the pitch.

And i'd even go as far as to allow Reiss Nelson get a shot. FROM START

Jae

Yeah but if Burnley overtake us we mightn't have to play in the EL next season.

We will be in the EL next season regardless, we'll get it because we came runners up in the Carabao Cup and City will win the league. We'd have to finish 8th or lower.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Lose this and even EL might be on the line. Then again, no European football might propel us to a title contention next year ;)

In all fairness, as **** as we are, we should play them off the park. We are Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom