• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Brighton & Hove Albion v Arsenal | March 4, 2018 13:30 GMT | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,205
  • Views 110,004

Who angers you the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
This could've been done in stages since 3-4 years ago but good luck finding the money and the right people needed to replace Wenger, Cech, Ospina, Bellerin, Koscielny, Mustafi, Xhaka and Iwobi next season all in one go, on top of finding decent covers for RB, LB, LM, RM and CM. And we still need to cut Chambers, Jack and Welbeck completely off the club too.

Mkhi and Kolasinac are also on the watchlist.

The f*ck is happening to Arsenal FC?

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I love this club, always will love this club & watch them when I can. However, that performance tonight vs Brighton was an absolute disgrace, I can't believe over here in Australia I had to stay up till 2:30 am to watch that loss & performance to Brighton. I get the feeling with that performance the players werent playing for Wenger, I think I can see they more or less want him gone aswell. They are professional footballers & they had such bad passing going on, there were intercepts galore. Their 2nd goal was the leadup to such a bad pass & Wilshere didnt even come anywhere close to receiving it, it was laughable to watch. We barely took a shot on goals, it seems as though Wenger is against them taking a shot from outside the box now aswell. Xhaka when he came was famous for his shots outside the box, look at his goal vs Liverpool earlier on. I just had a look at our squad, we are so thin in numbers now since January, guys like El Neny, Welbeck, Iwobi, Holding, Chambers, Wilshere werent even included in the match day squads cause of all the players we had back then but now every single player is in the match day squad cause of all the injuries & numbers in the squad.

Original_AAA

Very very close. You've been a fan of this sh!t show for too long now. You deserve better. :lol:

Hehe, I know. At least I have no problem understanding how drug addicts think, I come back for more every week no matter what. :lol:

We all deserve better then this, but it is really hard to stop a downwards spiral once it has picked up this amount of traction and speed. As illustrated with the minimal effect the Everton win had on our form. While I have been a Wenger Outer for at least 4-5 years now, I hope he can once again steady the ship as he has done so many times before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom