• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Brighton vs Arsenal | Saturday June 20th | KO: 15:00 | BT Sports

Result?

• Brighton Win

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hoping the Xhaka injury allows the likes of Niles or Willock to get a game deeper, give them a run for the rest of the season in their main position, then at least we can know if they can offer us anything there.

What's everyone's least hated CB pair?

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Hoping the Xhaka injury allows the likes of Niles or Willock to get a game deeper, give them a run for the rest of the season in their main position, then at least we can know if they can offer us anything there.

What's everyone's least hated CB pair?
If we're trying new things why not give Teirney a try at cb. Plays there for Scotland.

Riou

Mari out with a long term injury, you know what that means...

giphy.gif

#LuizSigns #2022

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
so in midfield we left with Ceballos Niles Guendouzi Willock. when Torreira will be back?

Riou

Riou
rich Hunta PoppaPump say yes
Toby carlito
Oxeki GDeep Trax
Tir Na Nog

Would be my lineup for the weekend. Already sick of the actual players.

Manager: Yousif

Who gets the armband?

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Good call...you resisted the fan pressure to give it to local legend, but the very unreliable GDeep, I am proud to have you as the owner of the football club I apparently play goalkeeper for.

Captains armband seldom suits the no 10 type of player of Garys style.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Mari done for :lol: our club is absolutely hilarious!

Echoing what Hydro said, I hate Xhaka too but he's our only slightly dependable midfielder. However, this really could be an opportunity for Ainsley.

Someone say there's an Arteta conference this evening?

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Mari done for :lol: our club is absolutely hilarious!

Echoing what Hydro said, I hate Xhaka too but he's our only slightly dependable midfielder. However, this really could be an opportunity for Ainsley.

Someone say there's an Arteta conference this evening?

The cleanest piece of junk in the junkyard is still a piece of junk.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Would like to see Pepe given a run of games before the really hard group of fixtures. If a couple of these contracts dont get signed may end up at a key senior attacker quick.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Ideally I would like to see

GK: Leno
RB: Sokratis or Soares if one anywhere close to match fitness they are better than Bellerin
CB: Holding
CB Tierney
LB: Kola
Cm: Torreira
Cm: Ceballos
Lw: Saka
Rw: Pepe
CF:Laca
CF: PEA

Pace, strength, and goal threat upfront and on wings. Go with the two most well rounded CMs in our squad.

Leave the liabilities in Bellerin and Mustafi at home. Promote Ballard or Medley for bench CB options.

Last edited:

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member

Arsenal didn't get the "new normal" memo.

You can't make this up. Pablo Mari hardly ever gets injured. Only missing 2 games in the last 4 years. Joins Arsenal...picks up a long term injury in just his 3rd appearance.

You just have to laugh at the absurdity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom