• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Brighton vs Arsenal | Saturday June 20th | KO: 15:00 | BT Sports

Result?

• Brighton Win

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Cedric turned a magnificent signing even broken Kim kallstrom managed to get few games.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
lineup.png

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
So if all gone well Torreira Xhaka and Sokratis should be available against Norwich 1st of June they'll only miss 3 games including fa cup

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
State of this after 3 months of not actually plating football...:lol:

Are you surprised? Our clubs full of injury prone players leaving them 3 months without playing then suddenly playing them without preseason these are results I'm expecting more injures

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

https://www.allarsenal.com/team-new...zil-to-be-dropped-again-for-tactical-reasons/ Why the hell are they saying this when they've got no proof or confirmation on this?

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

After the game against City I feel Arteta has to make a few changes, Mesut should at least be included on the bench this match. Pepe should probably start aswell.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

What has Özil showed in this season that he should start?
I said at least on the bench, considering how we did against City I think he should at least be on the bench, we need a few changes I think after that performace. This match might suit him a bit better aswell.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
One of my most infamous experiences reading Arsenal's injured player list, was Rosicky in 2008.

After he went off injured against Newcastle, I checked the website, Arsène said he "should" be back in training next week...by next week it was another week, then a couple weeks, then a couple of months...18 months in the end, from Arsène's initial one week.

Love this club :lol:

Last edited:

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
I said at least on the bench, considering how we did against City I think he should at least be on the bench, we need a few changes I think after that performace. This match might suit him a bit better aswell.
Sorry, my bad. He doesn't really seem to do anything coming off the bench though from what I've seen.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Sorry, my bad. He doesn't really seem to do anything coming off the bench though from what I've seen.
All good, as I said I just think he needs to make a few changes to the starters & the bench, I just think because he wasn't even on the bench & lost 3-0 we should make a change or 2 to the starters & extended bench.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I would like to think this is one where us having superior players will shine through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom