• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Brighton vs Arsenal | Saturday June 20th | KO: 15:00 | BT Sports

Result?

• Brighton Win

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Knew it would be him. He's very tall and left footed a la Mari. He's not a great defender yet though, needs a lot of work.

Danny Ballard is the better young defender.

Do you think there'd be risk of calamity if he did start? I have to be honest that I didn't pay enough attention to him when he did play (I can't even remember the match(es) ).

I mean Holding hasn't been great but atleast he has experience playing first team competitive football.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Do you think there'd be risk of calamity if he did start? I have to be honest that I didn't pay enough attention to him when he did play (I can't even remember the match(es) ).

I mean Holding hasn't been great but atleast he has experience playing first team competitive football.
Maybe not complete calamity but he can be exploited by the more experienced forwards for sure. He has some serious lapses in concentration at times and does occasionally get beaten easily by trickier players. What he has going for him is his aerial dominance and the fact that he's very good on the ball for a defender (as in, he can dribble and pass to a good standard).

If I had to choose between Holding and Medley, I'd probably still go for Medley. Holding has been utterly terrible since returning from injury and really looks completely out of sorts.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Medley will be blowing Murray all game.

Horrible awareness.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

And them training pics make me sick. Why are they laughing, yeah hilarious you’ve been dropped for a kid ain’t it Lacazette?

No pride in the shirt, gang of mercenaries.

You coming over to watch again mate?

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Medley will be blowing Murray all game.

Horrible awareness.
In fairness, choosing between him and Holding is pretty daunting :lol:.

If they had any sense, Ballard would be in the conversation before those two. He's not that good yet either, but he's at least can turn and defend. Not even that I don't like Medley, but he's nowhere near ready compared to Ballard and Holding has been so bad since coming back that I don't see the point of playing him.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
And them training pics make me sick. Why are they laughing, yeah hilarious you’ve been dropped for a kid ain’t it Lacazette?

I refused to watch that. Arsenal Media rubbing glass in fans' wounds by uploading these **** videos showing how unprofessional these **** players are.

Club isn't serious.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
lineup.png
Arteta will still end up being our best midfielder if he plays

Malky

Established Member

Sick of it, after every defeat the club posts the pics of - " lads putting in work before _____ " and it's the same ****s that are shown laughing and joking during it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom