• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Brighton vs Arsenal | Saturday June 20th | KO: 15:00 | BT Sports

Result?

• Brighton Win

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

arsmile

Established Member
"The arsenal players need to show a bit more humility. They did a lot of talking in the first half and when they went up. In the end they got what they deserved."

Maupay- a complete **** speaking the truth.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

The Kray Twins killing Arsenal.

Ea96PKjX0AEvYNe

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Just one of those games that makes you believe your club is cursed...player who breaks our keeper's leg, gets a last minute winner :facepalm:

Thought Atkinson was extra ****-ish today, refusing to book Yves for Brighton and stopped us bringing on Tierney when we wanted...beautiful use of the dark arts there!

Actually played quite well, just have to move on unfortunately.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
So Brighton have done the double over us. Salt in the wound Maupay he scores the winner but you can see that he's a sly one by the way he reacted to Guendouzi waving an arm at him. Crouch is spot on when he says that his reaction will make people think he meant to do Leno and imo he did. It's just that these fouls don't usually end a season.
Back to the match, Maupay says that our players need to learn humility as they were talking a lot. We didnt do nearly enough to win and the performance was dire. We will be even worse without Auba and Saka next season. Poor from the manager today as well although this squad really has little quality in it.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
"The arsenal players need to show a bit more humility. They did a lot of talking in the first half and when they went up. In the end they got what they deserved."

Maupay- a complete **** speaking the truth.

I really can't stand this team.

We’re finished as a football club.

Today has made me realise that our young players are all hyped too, I think they’re championship standard. We’ve made this mistake in the past with the likes of Kieran Gibbs and then realised he was absolutely trash.

If you can’t perform against Brighton then there’s no place for you at Arsenal.

Saka was the only youngster that started the game, wasn't it?

Guendouzi is a horseshit player. One of the worst signing in the history of the club.

Nketiah and Willock came on at 88 minutes.

That leaves us with Ceballos, Auba, Laca, Holding, Mustafi, Bellerin, Kolasinac, Pepe. All seniors players.

Hard to put to much blame on the youngsters for this one I think.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I get that. This is not his ideal set of players, but a good manager has to be able to inspire a performance for a club that’s looking to struggle to make the Europa league. There are many excuses, injuries, tiredness, lack of fitness, etc, but you light a fire and make subs at the right time you can get a performance, and we didn’t see that.
I just said he's got things to learn. THIS WILL TAKE TIME.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Season is over anyway we not finishing higher than 9th but what bother me is there still no improvement the team are still full of soft minded s**ting themselves to hold the lead even without fans. I know Mikel still new but making many subs bringing only youngsters and leaving players who preformed this season like Martinelli on bench even Özil would be useful controlling the midfield

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Just one of those games that makes you believe your club is cursed...player who breaks our keeper's leg, gets a last minute winner :facepalm:

Thought Atkinson was extra ****-ish today, refusing to book Yves for Brighton and stopped us bringing on Tierney when we wanted...beautiful use of the dark arts there!

Actually played quite well, just have to move on unfortunately.

No this is nonsense.

Corruption from the league aside, we were crap today. No so called top side gets the double done to them by relegation fodder FFS.

There is simply not enough being done by the club to fix matters on the field. We have too many half cooked or weak players starting for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom