• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Brighton vs Arsenal | Saturday June 20th | KO: 15:00 | BT Sports

Result?

• Brighton Win

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

These players have been ****ing useless playing for Wenger, Emery, Ljungberg and now Arteta. This clearly isn't the managers fault.

Finally somebody with common sense. Let's dissect the numbers of apparently this "Emery Clone":

Arsenal: 59% possession, 13 shots with 6 on target.

Brighton: 9 shots, 5 on target

Dominated shots, dominated possession.

Pretty different from an Emery approach in which we'd likely be outshot, our whole style of play and build up is different too, and better might I add.

Where is it going wrong? I think our problems really stem from midfield, I have to shout out to @Red London as our spine is f*cking revolting.

We're too ponderous in the build up because our players are either incapable or too stupid to realise that the faster we get the ball to the opposition box the more likely we are to catch them in a compromised position.

Tough job for anyone really, and it's insanity to want to be out of Europe with such a sh!tty team because we are not sniffing the top 4 even if we played one game a week next season.

We desperately need a dynamic powerful midfielder, one that can make better decisions and we need to pray Saliba is the second coming of Campbell, Tony Adams with a bit of Van Dijk mixed in.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
No this is nonsense.

Corruption from the league aside, we were crap today.

No so called top side gets the double done to them by relegation fodder FFS.

I mean for Arsenal in 2020, we played pretty well :lol:

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Midfield was horrible today. And we can't even string passes together. We have no technical ability anywhere. Too slow with the ball.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Really don't see the point in any of us giving a further minute to this nothing football club.

It died in 2007.

Kroenke needs to be beaten bloody.
Every single bad thing happens, it’d be too unrealistic for most movie scripts.

Maupay helps ruin our Gk and scores the winner in the 96th min.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Really don't see the point in any of us giving a further minute to this nothing football club.

It died in 2007.

Kroenke needs to be beaten bloody.

I wish I could disconnect completely for it. I dont have kids to entertain of a Saturday and apart from a few pints and football and running I have very little interesting in my life. My girlfriend even agrees lol.

Supporters are there to support but they need something to give them a reason to watch. I'm so deflated it actually ruins my whole weekend. I spent so much effort between following news, forums, watching matches that I just think what's the point. I'm getting nothing back in return.

Top Quality

I switched off when they made their last sub, don't know how they managed to score when time was already out. If you make a sub when time is out you get to add those 30 seconds? How many times would you be allowed to do that?

Anyway, **** this. Could these two games have been more frustrating?

GunnerShy

As soon as we took the lead we looked like we would concede. There's a real cowardly streak about this side.

Guendouzi the perfect example. No use waving your fingers at the end of the game. When a guy is running at you with the ball step out and tackle him.

When you're on the ball in midfield look up and play the forward pass. His only talent is to win a foul when he has the ball. Otherwise he slows our play down atrociously.

Shattered about Leno. Probably stops the first goal going in. Don't know about the second. But if you rewatch from when we scored the first, we just invited the pressure. We've done it consistently this season.

People may choose to pile in on Arteta but he was right about Pepe who aside from scoring a goal out of nowhere did nothing.

This side was **** under Wenger. **** under Emery and now it's **** under Arteta. If they don't go out and buy two established midfielders, sort out their centrebacks, sort out their contractual issues then they're going to be in the wilderness for years to come. I can't imagine KSE want that. Going to be a lot of pressure on these Muppets who have partially overseen this mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom