• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Brighton vs Arsenal | Tuesday December 29th | KO: 18:00 GMT | Amazon Prime

MOTM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

wp3611369.jpg

1094980.jpg

premierleague2019-20_playerissue_patch.jpg

Right we move again, same line up please.

I'll add more to this in a bit, regards.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Must keep winning. No excuses for Mikel. CHE win was a bonus. Now we need to put together a sequence of results against weaker sides. At least that what it takes to get me back on the #ArtetaIn train.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hate playing them no matter how s**t they are there some teams you just struggle against them for no reason. After today win i hope our players just don't slow just keep going play the same intensity get the win and move on we really need to start Going into good run

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Play with same back 4 they were good today maybe rotate against Westbrom.

Leno
Bellerin Holding Mari Tierney
Xhaka Ceballos
Saka ESR Martinelli
Auba

wolfkidultman

We’ve got an extra days rest, let’s make it count.

Leno

Niles
Holding
Gabriel (if available)
Tierney

Xhaka
Elneny

Saka
Smith-Rowe
Martinelli

Lacazette

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I can see this being a draw but hopefully we can get the 3 points in this one and put all this relegation talk to bed.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Leno
Bellerin Holding Gab/Luiz KT
AMN Xhaka
Saka ESR Martinelli
Auba

Only kept Xhaka because he had a good game and we shouldnt completely change the midfield, I still want him sold asap.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Yes remember we won against manutd that day then everything gone bad against villa now Brighton isn't villa but fast start good pressing needed today

novar

Lampard was pretty evil with that fluke win but Potter can't afford that luxury, no more boxing day home magic either

Scary game

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
We need to change it up a bit, these players may not be able to show the same energy

Runarsson in for Leno, bring in Kolasinac at LB, Ceballos for Xhaka, Willian on for Saka (We need to rest him) and Pepe for Martinelli. Easy win.

Let's go Gunners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom