• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Burnley 0 - 1 Arsenal | Saturday, 18th September | KO: 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnley_FC_logo_crest_logotype.png

vs

images.png

We looked slightly okay against the worse team in the league. Every one keep harping on about our "30 shots" but if you watched the game you can't help but feel that we looked poor for most of the game. Up until last season when they beat us at home 1-0 can't really seem to remember the last time Burnley beat us. Hopefully Arteta doesn't break any new record.

Screenshot-20210912-100550.png

Screenshot-20210912-100628.png

Screenshot-20210912-100653.png

Screenshot-20210912-100706.png

Predicted Lineup

1862685_Arsenal.jpg

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Burnley fans must be salivating having Anthony Taylor refereeing...

From the article below: "stats suggest the Manchester official, who had a moment to forget in Tuesday night's Champions League encounter between Dynamo Kyiv and Benfica when he accidentally gave Kyiv midfielder Denys Garmash his marching orders, is not one to hand out cards like confetti and that should lead to a fair, even contest at Turf Moor."

Why do you want to know what Burnley fans think?

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I can not predict this game. On paper it is an easy win, at least 2 goals and a clean sheet. But knowing how we are at defending set pieces, and how poor we are at finishing, I'm just not so sure.

We shall see in about 3+ hours.

Last edited:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Burnley_FC_logo_crest_logotype.png

vs

images.png

We looked slightly okay against the worse team in the league. Every one keep harping on about our "30 shots" but if you watched the game you can't help but feel that we looked poor for most of the game. Up until last season when they beat us at home 1-0 can't really seem to remember the last time Burnley beat us. Hopefully Arteta doesn't break any new record.

Screenshot-20210912-100550.png

Screenshot-20210912-100628.png

Screenshot-20210912-100653.png

Screenshot-20210912-100706.png

Predicted Lineup

1862685_Arsenal.jpg

Why is the bird carrying an egg? I never seen a bird carry an egg like that

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Is the whole season gonna be like this? Just waiting for 3 weeks, play a game on Saturday and then another 5 weeks till the next game? Very cool if so, much better 👍

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Got a feeling we’ll click today, confident, succulent performance incoming.

3/4 nil with a Tomiyasu masterclass
Same. Arteta’s weird comments really indicate that he’s gone insane due to the pressure or he’s stumbled on a magic solution.

I’m going with the latter.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Is the whole season gonna be like this? Just waiting for 3 weeks, play a game on Saturday and then another 5 weeks till the next game? Very cool if so, much better 👍
I like it this way. Puts more pressure on Arteta. At least now he can't ease pressure on himself by playing farmers in midweek.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Mooooooreeeeeee games needed

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I like it this way. Puts more pressure on Arteta. At least now he can't ease pressure on himself by playing farmers in midweek.

Feels weird though since we’ve all probably grown up on Arsenal playing some type of European football. Now we have to watch the likes of Leicester and West Ham play in Europe.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Feels weird though since we’ve all probably grown up on Arsenal playing some type of European football. Now we have to watch the likes of Leicester and West Ham play in Europe.
Nothing feels weird anymore about this club tbh. If you've said this 3 years ago, the fan base would have stoned you to death. But now, nobody is mad it. We've pretty much accepted it as norm.

The Arteta fans last season kept telling us that not playing in Europe this season will improve our league form and that playing in Europe last season hampered us :lol:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Did we ever have a goal difference of -9 anytime in the history of the club? I know there’s some experts on here? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom