• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Burnley v Arsenal | Saturday, March 6 | KO: 12:30 UTC | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,603
  • Views 55,683

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We saw Cedric get more of Pepe when he plays with him because he more direct don't afraid to pass forward and overlap Bellerin i just don't know recently he just don't take risks going forward and his passing crossing just awful.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arteta has never beaten Burnley as a manager, time to fix that this weekend and I have complete faith he will!

Last edited:

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Leno
Bellerin Luiz Gabriel Tierney
Ceballos Xhaka
Saka Ødegaard Pepe
Laca/Auba

Bring Partey on at 60' again. With Tierney, maybe we can rest him if Arteta has confidence we can win without him.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

How do I go back to the old format? Everytime I come on here I’m confused. I dont like this new forum format

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

We saw Cedric get more of Pepe when he plays with him because he more direct don't afraid to pass forward and overlap Bellerin i just don't know recently he just don't take risks going forward and his passing crossing just awful.
Bellerin can't cross so he doesn't even bother going for the overlap which cuts off that option.

Saka more willing to do that with his right foot than he is, perhaps why them two work and him and Pepe so far hasn't quite.

I hate the way the fanbase come for Bellerin but being upstaged by Cedric at this stage of his career isn't good.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
How do I go back to the old format? Everytime I come on here I’m confused. I dont like this new forum format

Think @albakos would have to get the old servers out of the skip, glue all the circuit boards he has smashed with a hammer, find the legacy end-of-life software on an archive server hosted on the dark web (for this step remember to use tails or end up in jails), and put it all together.

30 min job at most.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Think @albakos would have to get the old servers out of the skip, glue all the circuit boards he has smashed with a hammer, find the legacy end-of-life software on an archive server hosted on the dark web (for this step remember to use tails or end up in jails), and put it all together.

30 min job at most.

No going back to that version anymore, it's done and dusted. We've suffered enough 😄

@razörist gotta get used to it 🤷‍♂️

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I think Pepe might be moved wide left with Auba up top. Saka can play with anyone and on either side.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

...was always shocked Kos never made team of the year at some point from 2012-2016. his form was pretty excellent during that period...think he might have suffered from "Arsenal have a weak defence" that has always been thrown at us since the stadium move, despite the fact him and Per for those years were one of the best pairings in the country.
That and he was good for a couple of high profile mistakes every season, usually at crucial times which helped foster that narrative of our defense being weak.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
By the Sunday we could be 5 points behind top four and 9 points behind 3rd despite the poor season we've had. Just goes to show how mad this season has been

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That and he was good for a couple of high profile mistakes every season, usually at crucial times which helped foster that narrative of our defense being weak.

Yeah, but it's not like it was the 2000s when there were top defenders everywhere in England, all players were making mistakes...still weird how Verm got in it one year, but not Laurent :lol:

Vertonghen getting in it in 2013, when Kos' form at the last third of that season was probably the best single defender in the league and we finished ahead of Sp**s that season...Cahill in 2015 too, carried by a very low block that Chelsea played, though at least he won the league.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
By the Sunday we could be 5 points behind top four and 9 points behind 3rd despite the poor season we've had. Just goes to show how mad this season has been
So true but we still need to win and other results to go our way too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom