• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Burnley v Arsenal | Saturday, March 6 | KO: 12:30 UTC | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,603
  • Views 55,579

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
The attitude has to be right from the start—no thinking you can just turn up and they’ll roll over. I hope Saka’s on the right and Pepe is on the left as I think they’re our best wide options, but if it’s Willian on the left then he has to continue to impress. These are good problems to have. Everyone fit and everyone seemingly firing.

Ødegaard to give them a Viking send off back to the championship with his and our first goal 👑 🪓 ⚔️

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Would prefer an underserved last minute winner again, over smashing them 4-0 or so...they always feel the best against these ****s :drool:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Nick Pope is a superb keeper for Burnley kept 9 clean sheets and has a % save of 76%. Which considering the team in front of him and their position in the league is outstanding. The lads will have to be accurate with their shots.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

The attitude has to be right from the start—no thinking you can just turn up and they’ll roll over. I hope Saka’s on the right and Pepe is on the left as I think they’re our best wide options, but if it’s Willian on the left then he has to continue to impress. These are good problems to have. Everyone fit and everyone seemingly firing.

Ødegaard to give them a Viking send off back to the championship with his and our first goal 👑 🪓 ⚔️

Who’s using Jury’s account? Weird posting.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Match day thread very quiet and it's only an hour until team news. Have to wonder if the switch will take time. Worried to say the least.

Hate to say the move is probably helping @albakos line his pockets.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

3 points behind Liverpool if we win this...

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Is AM asleep or something? Bunch of lazy bones.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I like early kick off either ruin all weekend or win sit relax and laugh at other team losing

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

You feeling OK? That was almost a normal post.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I'm afraid he's among the modern Vikings. Sharing is caring, equal opportunities etc probably going to hammer in an own goal to be friends....

Though he might surprise... perhaps he'll be down at the chippy, downtown Burnley, ravishing an innocent Burnley beauty... but somehow I doubt it...

say yes

forum master baiter
Be interesting to see who Arteta picks out wide, with all of Saka, Pepe and Willian in form and tougher fixtures on the horizon.

Pepe - Saka probably our first choice pair, but wouldn't be surprised to see Arteta favour Willian given Burnley's deep block.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom