• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Burnley v Arsenal | Saturday, March 6 | KO: 12:30 UTC | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,603
  • Views 55,679

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kav

Established Member
Leno also at fault. Why are they passing around there. This is why I don’t like that passing around the back crap that Managers insists on. Not pointing at Arteta as other do it but it is so radical to think it is a good thing to do in that area of the pitch.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
My commentator just mentioned Xhaka grabbing Westwood around the throat earlier in the season. The goal is his apology to Burnley. :lol:

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
This is going to be tough now.. Pitch massively favours an anti footballing side like Burnley too ffs.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Tbf we have been playing well.....perhaps just a casualty of playing out the back?

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Why is there more urgency now? This team don't have a killer instinct

Raqe

And people defend this *****.. yeah lets forgive him for his ridiculous behaviour and countless mistakes but send Guendouzi away.
Tbh I watch BL every weekend and Guen is not doing anything really good either. He's not the solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom