• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Burnley v Arsenal | Saturday, March 6 | KO: 12:30 UTC | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,603
  • Views 55,687

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finesse

Comfortable first half till the mistake from Xhaka. It was an error and he was forced into it by Leno for playing into his weaker foot. We have seen them beat the press like this very often and score from it. No need for the outrage. Infuriating way to concede but that’s how we play.

I want to see them play their game and not shy after the mistake.

I am more frustrated by the chances we have not put to bed. We are creating too many clear chances to just be 1-1 after the break.

Arteta should get into them and send them back out. Senior players must turn up now and win this game.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Should have been 3-0 up. Why the **** is it 1-1. Swear supporting Arsenal is bad for your health.

And why can’t Willian ever pass the first man in corners! ****ing amateurs.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Players heads just went down man. All that effort for nothing. Doubt they can pick it up.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I can still hardly believe that happened, it was so bad. Bad from Xhaka, but it was really bad from Leno too, putting him in that position with an unnecessary short pass.
Can I ask, which team have you been watching these past few seasons? We were so utterly in control of the game, surely experience should have told you what was coming next? You could have also easily predicted some of the individuals involved.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Saka should have scored his chance and it would have been 2-0. Not sure if that would have had an effect on things but football is a funny old game.
Saka is 19, he's allowed mistakes, and shouldn't be expected to cover Arsenal's arse.

Raqe

As someone who has to watch Xhaka play for Arsenal as well as my national team, I'm just sick of him at this point. Making mistakes is alright but he is so arrogant for playing average football for years and not improving his mental game at all. Just infuriating since he could be great if he had more in his brain.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

People will look to Xhaka for the mistake which they should, but how often does it feel like we can never consistently suffocate a team and score 2/3?

I agree, top positing. Always said you were a good poster.

You have to be ruthless when you're on top, 1-0 is always a dangerous lead. That said what Xhaka did was so incredibly stupid too.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Leno is as much to blame because he knows two things.

1. Xhaka cannot deal with being pressed.
2. Leno is passing onto Xhaka's weaker foot.

That was amateur from both of them.
Was barely pressed. Was just an alibi press so Dyche doesnt curse him out.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I hate this seriously fully in control should be 3 up and gifting goal for team have zero shots in target. Not sure when this team learn pure stupidity
We not in full control. This is typical Burnley match they don’t care for possession and gives it up every match. They focus on the 2-3 moments they get every match. We can pass around all we want, but I would be surprised if we win this

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I thought we were meant to be a professional team, not an amateur team making schoolboy errors week in week out which always cost us these games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom