• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Burnley 0 - 1 Arsenal | Saturday, 18th September | KO: 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnley_FC_logo_crest_logotype.png

vs

images.png

We looked slightly okay against the worse team in the league. Every one keep harping on about our "30 shots" but if you watched the game you can't help but feel that we looked poor for most of the game. Up until last season when they beat us at home 1-0 can't really seem to remember the last time Burnley beat us. Hopefully Arteta doesn't break any new record.

Screenshot-20210912-100550.png

Screenshot-20210912-100628.png

Screenshot-20210912-100653.png

Screenshot-20210912-100706.png

Predicted Lineup

1862685_Arsenal.jpg

Pulp

Hopefully there will be plenty of opportunity to score against this **** team. No excuses for not winning this

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Can see exactly how this is going to play out. We’ll not be able to break them down, then resort to Kieran pinging crosses into their box only for their ogres to constantly head the ball away.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Also, loved those few seasons, were we would get a last minute, scrappy winner at Burnley...2016 and 2017, were hilarious, some of my fav wins as a fan.

Forgot the best ****-house win v them, the home match in 2016/2017.

We were leading through a Mustafi bullet header, Xhaka gets sent off as per, Burnley score a 90 minute pen...but then we get like a 95 minute pen, to win it with a Sanchez panenka down the middle...I am certain Kos was offside when he was fouled too!

Dyche must have been pulling his hair out :drool:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

How many posters on here managed to go to Arsène's last home game v Burnley?

And which ones were the scumbags, that were stealing other people's "Merci Arsène" shirts, to sell on eBay?
I still got mine 🙂

It was a nice day tbh. No idea we'd be here at the time though :lol:

Tom Mix

This is a game for Holding and Gabriel for sure. So drop White or play three at the back. Any threat from Burnley is likely to be aerial. Also due to their physical nature might be an idea to start with Lacazette up front.

I'd start ESR and keep Saka on the bench and only bring him on and Auba if he doesn't start in the second half. They will expect to be dominated so keep it at 0-0 till half time and hit them when they tire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom