• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Burnley 0 - 1 Arsenal | Saturday, 18th September | KO: 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnley_FC_logo_crest_logotype.png

vs

images.png

We looked slightly okay against the worse team in the league. Every one keep harping on about our "30 shots" but if you watched the game you can't help but feel that we looked poor for most of the game. Up until last season when they beat us at home 1-0 can't really seem to remember the last time Burnley beat us. Hopefully Arteta doesn't break any new record.

Screenshot-20210912-100550.png

Screenshot-20210912-100628.png

Screenshot-20210912-100653.png

Screenshot-20210912-100706.png

Predicted Lineup

1862685_Arsenal.jpg

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Couldn't watch the game. I was at an inlaw's wedding. But I streamed about 15mins of it in loo. From the little I saw, it seemed like same old, same old. Obviously can't judge with what I saw in 15 mins but I suspect I'm not wrong.
You weren’t wrong, we were clueless in attack and defended most the match.

Wryer

MOTM for me - Gabriel.

Ramsdale, Ødegaard, Partey and Tomiyasu did well as well.

Stinkers - Saka, White.

The rest were just meh.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Have lost faith in Arteta at this point.

But delighted with that win, for the players...they put some shift in defensively today.

mpower2540

Ramsdale, Gabriel and Tomiyasu were great. Everyone else I thought were really off it, particularly Saka and ESR. 2nd half from an attacking perspective was horrendous. Defensively bar Whites moment of madness we were really strong.

As much as I don’t think Arteta knows how to coach a good attack our decision making in the final 3rd was atrocious. Overhit passes, misplaced passes, wrong decisions all over the place. Pepe, Saka, Auba, ESR, Ødegaard some real sloppy moments when an opportunity was there.

Frustrating game but we won so on we go.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Burnley are a side that we're never going to look great against. Just get the job done by hook or by crook.

I'm pleased we've strung a couple of wins together but realistically there are some fairly big games coming up that we'll need to show a fair bit more, particularly in the final 1/3. The omens don't look particularly good to be honest.

Still Arsenal won today so I'm fairly happy.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Away at Burnley was always struggle with wenger it was mostly the same it's hard place to get result.

Back to back win back to back clean sheets too it's very vital for our new back 4 need to build momentum don't get comfortable now

Oh come on.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Never felt much indifference towards a team as this one in my 28 years supporting the club.

No need to articulate my opinion about Arteta. I never cared for him as a player & as a manager he'll forever be in the annals of failure alongside luminaries such as Frank De Boer & Jacques Santini 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom