• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Burnley 0 - 1 Arsenal | Saturday, 18th September | KO: 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnley_FC_logo_crest_logotype.png

vs

images.png

We looked slightly okay against the worse team in the league. Every one keep harping on about our "30 shots" but if you watched the game you can't help but feel that we looked poor for most of the game. Up until last season when they beat us at home 1-0 can't really seem to remember the last time Burnley beat us. Hopefully Arteta doesn't break any new record.

Screenshot-20210912-100550.png

Screenshot-20210912-100628.png

Screenshot-20210912-100653.png

Screenshot-20210912-100706.png

Predicted Lineup

1862685_Arsenal.jpg

Pulp

Its been a while since I have been this pissed off watching an Arsenal match. Defensively it was decent and Ramsdale was good I thought. However, Arsenal are supposed to be top team, not some newly promoted side testing the waters in a new tier. Zero cohesion in attack, no movement without the ball, poor touches, poor finishing and the list goes on. It is very obvious that Arteta only cares about the points because as soon as Arsenal got the lead, it was all about defending the lead. I have nothing against playing it safe against certain sides, but this was ****ing Burnley! I should be happy that Arsenal won, but instead I am pining for a drink to cool down :lol:

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

This kind of game (a very unconvincing win against crap) used to give Arseblog anxiety during the Emery era. Expect him to be very worried right now. Not.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Its been a while since I have been this pissed off watching an Arsenal match. Defensively it was decent and Ramsdale was good I thought. However, Arsenal are supposed to be top team, not some newly promoted side testing the waters in a new tier. Zero cohesion in attack, no movement without the ball, poor touches, poor finishing and the list goes on. It is very obvious that Arteta only cares about the points because as soon as Arsenal got the lead, it was all about defending the lead. I have nothing against playing it safe against certain sides, but this was ****ing Burnley! I should be happy that Arsenal won, but instead I am pining for a drink to cool down :lol:
Yes there disconnect in our forward line look like just can't finish chances or make wrong decisions i hope it can be fixed but it'll be frustrating Arsenal to watch we are new team it'll need time

andeoch1

I actually think having Ramsdale in our team helps against Referees. There is a bias against foreign players, and Ramsdale is vocal enough to protest haha :)

Judged him before he started - hope he continues to prove me wrong.

Tomiyasu looks a scrappy defender too, and Gabriel looking good.

White is worrying me with his Mustafi like calamities. Didn't cost us today, but lets see.

Average performance otherwise. Interest Odeegard took the free kick, as Pepe has a good reputation - wonder if he now is not the primarly left footed free kick taker.

Auba - didn't run enough. Tierney was horrible - can't pass straight.

Nice Cameo by AMN and Tavares.

We are now boring boring Arsenal, so we only have 1 nil results to look forward to. Don't like our style at all...think Tierney needs to be benched.
Saka along with him…

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
After conceding 9 goals in the 1st 3 games I will very happily take 2 clean sheets & 1-0 wins 👍.

Stood up to the aerial challenge & battled very well.

Some poor decision making in the final 3rd tbh but hopefully that will improve.

Reactions: Xln

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hope Tierney and Partey just cramps it does look like it but Tierney now just can't finish 90 minutes it's bit worrying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom