• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Burnley 0 - 1 Arsenal | Saturday, 18th September | KO: 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnley_FC_logo_crest_logotype.png

vs

images.png

We looked slightly okay against the worse team in the league. Every one keep harping on about our "30 shots" but if you watched the game you can't help but feel that we looked poor for most of the game. Up until last season when they beat us at home 1-0 can't really seem to remember the last time Burnley beat us. Hopefully Arteta doesn't break any new record.

Screenshot-20210912-100550.png

Screenshot-20210912-100628.png

Screenshot-20210912-100653.png

Screenshot-20210912-100706.png

Predicted Lineup

1862685_Arsenal.jpg

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
:lol:

so reading between the lines, it looks like - " our new £50M CB can't stand up in a physical battle, so we'll drop him into midfield to protect him, and just to rub it in we'll play our new RB at CB instead. "

Doing that would hardly give off the confidence that they've spent money wisely in defence.
If Arteta does that he may aswell come out and say " we ****ed up, we should of stuck with Saliba and spent the £50M in CM "
Bro this is Mikel Arteta. He is a weirdo at times. In a must win game against Villarreal he played ESR at false 9, put Xhaka at LB and benched Gabriel for Mari. I think when he goes up against teams or managers he struggles against he’ll try to do something out of the ordinary.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Gutted, work have told me I don’t need to come in tomorrow because of how good a job I’ve done. Means I’ll unfortunately be able to catch this game.

A Burnley win and a Ramsdale stinker and I’ll be eatin’ good this weekend. Let’s goooooo

OSBK

Established Member
I know it, you know it, the world knows burnley are going to press us and kick us all over the pitch.

The 1 person who doesnt know it mikel flapteta

Tom Mix

I can see us grinding out another 1-0 win here before meekly submitting to Harry Kane next week. So we will have lost 4 out of 6 but because the losses are all against "big teams" (something wrong surely?) the process will still be "on course".

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I can see us grinding out another 1-0 win here before meekly submitting to Harry Kane next week. So we will have lost 4 out of 6 but because the losses are all against "big teams" (something wrong surely?) the process will still be "on course".

Not sure what will happen in this game, but I am 100% sure we beat Sp**s next weekend.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Ben White should make a statement & smash a few of these tomorrow

cant have this soft boy narrative sticking 💪

Is there any reason to not want Arteta to make this work ? all you haters I get it, I really do, if he keeps failing ofc we need a new manager and that WILL happen if he keeps getting bad results, but untill then, can we do like the people in the stadium, give some SUPORT. lets get the negativity out of this club! we give em what we can, even Arteta, if it does not work out, the board will do its thing. Lets win this with 2 goals +!

IstraBalagina

Is there any reason to not want Arteta to make this work ? all you haters I get it, I really do, if he keeps failing ofc we need a new manager and that WILL happen if he keeps getting bad results, but untill then, can we do like the people in the stadium, give some SUPORT. lets get the negativity out of this club! we give em what we can, even Arteta, if it does not work out, the board will do its thing. Lets win this with 2 goals +!
Wanting a failure of a manager out is negativity? It's positivity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom