• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Burnley 0 - 1 Arsenal | Saturday, 18th September | KO: 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnley_FC_logo_crest_logotype.png

vs

images.png

We looked slightly okay against the worse team in the league. Every one keep harping on about our "30 shots" but if you watched the game you can't help but feel that we looked poor for most of the game. Up until last season when they beat us at home 1-0 can't really seem to remember the last time Burnley beat us. Hopefully Arteta doesn't break any new record.

Screenshot-20210912-100550.png

Screenshot-20210912-100628.png

Screenshot-20210912-100653.png

Screenshot-20210912-100706.png

Predicted Lineup

1862685_Arsenal.jpg

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

@Troopz should I roll up the spliff before the game to numb me for the pain or after to numb me to the pain?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Our team cost a fortune compared to Burnley’s, we should wipe the floor with them.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Think he played there for Sociedad but I'm not sure.
He's played in central midfield for Norway, but against Holland, Solbakken spesifically said he didn't want to use him in a double pivot in a 4-2-3-1. He has played there against "lesser opponents".

Long term, I think he could do well there for us.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
I love the idea of this team & looks like we may be going 433?
Just not sure if we are going to be strong enough against a physical Burnley.
Only Partey in Midfield is a unit.
Its a big gamble.
I do think Arteta would like to play more like this in the future.

🤞

Why

Always Me ?
What happens if/when Partey gets injured today? O_O

If I was Burnley I would kick the **** out of Partey in the first 10mins so we have to bring on AMN or Lokonga to be our DM :D Game over.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Our team cost a fortune compared to Burnley’s, we should wipe the floor with them.

Yeah I'm expecting bare eulogies from those absolute as*wipes from "The Athletic" if we win, just because we beat a Burnley side that we should be battering.

Yet if we lost it'd be "Arteta needs time for his systeeeeem to gel".

F*ck em.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Yeah I'm expecting bare eulogies from those absolute as*wipes from "The Athletic" if we win, just because we beat a Burnley side that we should be battering.

Yet if we lost it'd be "Arteta needs time for his systeeeeem to gel".

F*ck em.
Are you not trusting the process?

remains

Midfield looks too lightweight for the Premier League imo. Just have to hope it lives up to the attacking potential.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I certainly din't think that is the worst line up but ever since Xhaka has gone what does Lokonga have to do to get a chance to get a start? That is the only thing I've got against that line up. That is a good attacking line up, obviously Arteta wants to get a win which is a positive this time.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Arteta needs to win this or he should be fired. Maybe a great performance and a draw and I can understand giving him one more chance.

The line-up is something Arsenal should have against the bottom teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom