• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Chelsea v Arsenal | Tuesday, January 21 | KO: 20:15 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Poor Mikel why did he take this job :(

It actually adds to his profile if he gets some of these misfits playing. He’ll never get so much rubbish at a serious club.

The world is watching.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Well goodnight fellas. No chance in hell I’ll be watching us get smashed here. Feel sorry for the lads but when Mustafi starts you know its over.. And Luiz simply doesnt have it in him to hold back from the foul.

Game over. Season over. Adios.

rockofcashel

Im a referee (also an Arsenal fan).

The rule is, no red card if the defender is deemed to have made a genuine attempt to make a legitimate tackle.

For example, pulling an attacker back by the shirt to stop him, penalty/red

Handball on the line, penalty/red

Genuine tackle that catches player and stops goal, penalty/yellow

Its a split second decision, but Luiz would probably have been better off if the ball had gone into the net. The ref would have just given the goal, and no card

Either way, I reckon this is Mustafi's last game for Arsenal.. he's better off away, even for himself, the fans will destroy him after this

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
We getting fecked by the ref/VAR again. Under the new rules that shouldn't be a red.

Unless these idiots interpreted Luiz' challenge as not a genuine attempt to aplay the ball.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

I'm not for hounding players out of the club, but for Mustafi I can make the exception.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
To think there were people out there wanting Mustafi to start over Holding. Even worse, Mustafi and Xhaka as our centre backs. We might as well walk off the pitch and take our fine and points deduction from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom