• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Chelsea v Arsenal | Tuesday, January 21 | KO: 20:15 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
This f*cking c*nt mustafi had the cheek to put out that video the other day as well ffs. It’s not our fault you’re sh*t. Someone needs to batter him ffs. Absolute mug

HBL

Established Member
I think Luiz was actually trying to get the ball though, Abraham could've just finished it convincingly and none of this would've happened. What a donkey.

RUS arsenal

Established Member
Not a yellow. Deliberate fouls to deny scoring opportunities are still red. He didn’t attempt to get the right side of the player, he didn’t attempt to play the ball.
There was a covering player that had a minuscule chance to block the shot.

Preacher

Always Crying
That "he can't keep getting away with it" gif is redundant at this point.

The club should take all the blame for this. Mustafi should have been sent away to Siberia long time ago.

CJJ

Established Member
I feel sorry for Arteta. I really do.

You can do all the planning in the world, but when your defenders are just gifting goals, what are you supposed to do.

Looking forward to this season ending.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
That was a soft ass red and penalty. It wasn't the best of challenges from Luiz, but he was left to clean the mess Mustafi made.
That dumbass should be sold before the transfer window ends because, even though he's playing once in a blue moon, he will sabotage us when he does.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Shocking by Mustafi, but let's be totally honest here - no other top club would've gotten that red card
Mustafi was on the line, Abraham was running away from goal etc etc.

My first instinct was yellow card and penalty, but whatever.

jvw

So brainless from Luiz. Obviously Mustafi put him in an impossible position and he's done at the club, but Luiz just had to go and make it worse. Just make a clean challenge FFS, if it goes in, so be it. It's not like we ever save penalites anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom