• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Chelsea v Arsenal | Tuesday, January 21 | KO: 20:15 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CJJ

Established Member
We going with a 3man defence? Probably smart. Play 5-3-2 with Pepe and Laca up top.

I reckon he'll take Özil off.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Not to excuse Mustafi but I actually hate it when defenders make that foul and take the red card outside of the last minute of a game.

Bigger picture you can live with being a goal down with eleven men rather than concede the penalty and play 60 minutes with ten men.

If he doesn't stop him, people moan about that too. He was pointing at ****stafi being there, so he was hoping for a yellow card

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Same bro. This club just kills me now. Close to tears here ffs I’m fuming
I am literally crying you know back to dreading Arsenal games. It’s not the losing it’s the way we do it, banter club doesnt even begin to describe it.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Why’s Bellerin starting btw? AMN doesn’t deserve to be dropped, and Hectors been awful since coming back from injury.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Anyone who comes on here saying we have improved needs to go and start following a new sport as they haven't a clue about football. Were getting battered before the red and no way back now. Another lose for Arteta and no improvement so far. Let's get real I want him to have time but we haven't seen anything successful yet.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Lets be honest almost every Mustafi pass was a bad one anyway. Bound to **** up at some point. And he’s got more in him as well.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Mustafi the Wenger legacy that keeps giving moments to remember.

Reactions: CJJ

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

It actually adds to his profile if he gets some of these misfits playing. He’ll never get so much rubbish at a serious club.

The world is watching.
Yh I know but is the stress worth it for your first job? Everything you do won’t work at this club

RUS arsenal

Established Member
Shoving someone over when through 1v1 with the GK would be red too.
yeah but it was an outfield player though. I don't know, a red card is justifiable but a yellow one would've been defensible as well. If it was against us, that would've been a yellow most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom