• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Chelsea v Arsenal | Tuesday, January 21 | KO: 20:15 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
How do you not walk off holding your head in shame if you are Mustafi? You ruined your club that pays you millions again... for the 100th time. How do you stay on that pitch knowing countless Arsenal fans are wishing a bird flies down and pokes out your eyes?

I generally hope someone spits in his face.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

The more I think about it. Why did Luiz get sent off? Need to check that again.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Wenger wanted Manolas. Gazidis and statDNA signed Mustafi. We tried to sell him to WBA in January window half year after we signed him.
Got to give West Brom more credit than I've gave them in the past.

Although I do question Gazidis and statdna given what wenger said in the past about signings. Paraphrasing as a manager he signs his players as managers are under enough pressure without players being bought by someone else.

anyway. old ground. current ground. Mustafi sold the jersey and it was a very soft red as Mustafi was back on the line.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Özil just gave up chasing back on that one. Why the **** would you leave him on the pitch?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Xhaka never fails to amaze me. :lol:

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom