• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Chelsea v Arsenal | Tuesday, January 21 | KO: 20:15 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Stats shows that Lacazette could easily copy this goal because he is actually quicker than Martinelli!
You spend more time pushing agendas than actually being a fan. Sort yourself out. Go deal with whatever it is that’s bothering you because this isn’t healthy. :lol:

Reactions: A_G

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Full on attack from Chelsea now. May be able to nick a counter attack goal if we stay focused and disciplined.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I'm just getting started. Gonna up my posting as I want to finish with at least 100k posts before the cancer gets me. Hope you sign up for the ride mate! Wouldn't be the same without you!
I’m quite close to having you as the first poster I put on ignore actually.

Can’t even enjoy an arsenal goal without you using it to **** on a player you don’t like.

Reactions: A_G

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Could we just get one time a result please? Just the draw for the feeling.

Probably we will concede anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom