• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Chelsea vs Arsenal | 21/02/04

A

Anonymous

jc8gooner said:
Did you go to the match, Sol? What was the atmosphere like? I bet Chelski fans went a bit crazy. They must be really pissed off.

Nah mate, I refuse to pay £49 for a normal league game!

th14fan

Brilliant performance again by my Gunners!! :D :D A bit stale in the first few minutes, but very well played. Our composure is outstanding and to be commended!! Our side was strong but not the strongest it could be and still win in convincing fashion. Excellent work again and we are going to keep it going on Tues. against Vigo. Hope it's televised here. Might be. Where was Mutu, Lampard, Terry at? This is the result that happens when we stay focused as I stated last year. That is AW's philosophy. Outstanding!!!

Andrew

ethanen said:
kajej said:
Lauren was impressive going up today but left the deffence exposed too many times
it wasnt laurens fault, in the first half gilberto didnt help him at all so bridge and geremi got the better of lauren

Gilberto helped Lauren a lot. That's what he was doing mainly today. Of course he couldn't always be there for Lauren.

BTW, Chelski probably shouldn't have loaned off Zenden. They're lacking a natural left sided player and he seems in good form for boro.

jc8gooner

BTW, Chelski probably shouldn't have loaned off Zenden. They're lacking a natural left sided player and he seems in good form for boro.
He just scored a great goal for Boro apparently. 1-0 to boro at St James' Park.

Andrew

jc8gooner said:
He just scored a great goal for Boro apparently. 1-0 to boro at St James' Park.

Yep, that prompted me to say that. Poorly controlled the ball and seemed to wide to shoot for a left footer, but smashed it in the corner.

That bloody Laurent Robert always shoots from free kicks even if he's 40-50 yards out... what a waste when you have Shearer in your team.

Soler

Established Member
ethanen said:
they double passed and gilberto didnt mark. he looked like hes still a bit injured

He did take that knock from the big contact with Bridge - I imagine that hurt like the dickens.

Andrew

Mad Jens said:
ethanen said:
they double passed and gilberto didnt mark. he looked like hes still a bit injured

He did take that knock from the big contact with Bridge - I imagine that hurt like the dickens.

That was an excellent block from Gilberto. He seemed more committed today and had quite good technique as well.

wiltord11

Andrew said:
Mad Jens said:
ethanen said:

That was an excellent block from Gilberto. He seemed more committed today and had quite good technique as well.

i agree with that that block was top class and he did show alot of skill on the right i really do like the midfeild of pires edu vieira gilberto its really strong and teams find it hard to break down i thought gilberto was unlucky not to score his second chance but it was a good save

juz7_pi12es

jc8gooner said:
Did you go to the match, Sol? What was the atmosphere like? I bet Chelski fans went a bit crazy. They must be really pissed off.

hahaha saw couple of chicks were crying sobbing whimperring..they are cute tho but might be cuter if they are gooners! :lol:

Soler

Established Member
juz7_pi12es said:
jc8gooner said:

hahaha saw couple of chicks were crying sobbing whimperring..they are cute tho but might be cuter if they are gooners! :lol:

<------- You can't beat that

Anders Limpar

Ohhh, what a game it was...

...ohlalalalaaaaaaaaa, ohlalalalaaaaaaaaa, ohlalalalaaaaaaaaa...

This day will be a night to remember, watch out girls 'cas daddy is going to town!!! :p

Top Bottom