• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Crystal Palace v Arsenal | December 28, 2017 | 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottbull27

Nil nil bore draw. Sideways passing from xhaka. Build up too slow as usual in away games . Hope im wrong but cant see us getting 3 points against most teams away from home at minute.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
We've had a rest and time to get up for this game. We have to start fast,take the lead and then have the brains to manage the game. We could do with improving our performance, but right now it's all about the points. COYG.

LG10

Expecting another limp, disjointed, and uninspiring performance. We have just been awful in December. I’m hoping the fact that this is practically a must win will pump up the players but I won’t hold my breath.

Palace have all of the tools to hurt us.

OSBK

Established Member
Expecting another limp, disjointed, and uninspiring performance. We have just been awful in December. I’m hoping the fact that this is practically a must win will pump up the players but I won’t hold my breath.

Palace have all of the tools to hurt us.

Palace dont have the tools to change a flat tyre.

LG10

Palace dont have the tools to change a flat tyre.
Will defend deep, be very organized. Tricky and pacey wingers. Powerful striker that’s great in the air. Can already picture loftus cheek dribbling past Xhaka like he’s not there on a counterattack.

OSBK

Established Member
Will defend deep, be very organized. Tricky and pacey wingers. Powerful striker that’s great in the air. Can already picture loftus cheek dribbling past Xhaka like he’s not there on a counterattack.

They will have to defend deep.
1 tricky and pacey winger.
Soft striker who fluffs pens for fun.
Lotus cheek a good young talent but will be chasing Özil shadow.

Not sure what palace you have been watching this season but zaha aside they are a championship side.

ggunner12345

abOEhZPag6.png

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

It's my birthday today (so everyone like this post plz because Arsenal will have my birthday luck), don't remember the last time Arsenal played on the 28th of December but we probably won.

Anyway can see a tight game here and I think Wengers going to put out a weird line up. 2-0 to Palace or 3-0 to Arsenal.

Last edited:

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
It's my birthday today (so everyone like this post plz because Arsenal will have my birthday luck), don't remember the last time Arsenal played on the 28th of December but we probably won.

Anyway can see a tight game here and I think Wengers going to put out a weird line up. 2-0 to Palace.

Tou don’t deserve a like

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
I'm not sure why Iwobi has a shout as a regular starter. He just doesn't offer enough.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

The matchday poll is abysmal!!

I care for none of the 3 options available.

I'd appreciate if the mods are kind enough to add a 4th option that says "You're not fit to wear the shirt" in honor of the ground where the accusation was leveled at our players last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom