• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Crystal Palace v Arsenal | December 28, 2017 | 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

junglist57

Established Member
Got Laca & Jack both in my Fantasy team again, so I need and want both of them to perform well tonight like its that fit Tinder bird first date you've been slaving over for weeks....... time to unload.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
It's my birthday today (so everyone like this post plz because Arsenal will have my birthday luck), don't remember the last time Arsenal played on the 28th of December but we probably won.

Anyway can see a tight game here and I think Wengers going to put out a weird line up. 2-0 to Palace or 3-0 to Arsenal.
You're not getting a like or a happy birthday.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Think we will nick this one, will be close though, Iwobi on the bench for Welbeck / Walcott please.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

These are the type of games we could really use Yaya Sanogo.

Preacher

Always Crying
2-1. Arsenal winner 90+5. Welbeck will miss kick the ball, but it will ricochet from CP player and go in into the net.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Some rumors saying chambers to start today.

Would like to see:
Cech
Bellerin Kosh mustafi chambers kola
Xhaka wilshere
Özil
Laca Alexis

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Palace fans are always great and make the atmosphere as intimidating as possible, tho we've won at this ground on a few occasions since they've returned to the top flight.

Think we might see a return to 3 at the back tonight, which I'm not sure if a bad thing because besides the second half of the United games and those few minutes vs Liverpool we've not exactly looked much better with going back to 4-2-3-1.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Hopefully Chambers does start, sick and tired of Monreal.

Pity there isn’t anyone to dump Cech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom