• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Crystal Palace v Arsenal | December 28, 2017 | 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Apart from a couple of errors Bellerin played well today. If Laca had been further forward he might have converted one or two.

Much better.

Still think Bellerin is in awful form. Misplaced passes and positioning not correct. Better than previous games though.

Still think it’s time for him to be dropped.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
3 pts away from home, only the 3rd time this season, hooray! Managed to hold on despite Wenger continuing to sub off our record signing. It's like he's forgotten how to build confidence in a player. I can understand a change at 3-1 up but by removing an attacker you automatically invite the opposition to attack. What happened to the best form of defense is to attack? Wenger used to quote that regularly, now it's reduce your attack and keep your fingers crossed.

Chelsea lost 2-1 at Palace. We dominated most of that match and played some good football.

We are second best team in the division. Show how good manager Wenger really is.

We are just lacking something, don't want to call it luck. But win against United, Watford and Stoke which we should have and we are second place. Think the problem is the players really. They are not paying the faith back that manager has in them.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Lots of positives today, but the main ones;

Sanchez phenomenal, and Xhaka/Wilshere worked better than ever. We controlled the game and could've scored more.

The big **** off glaring weakness - we can't stop conceding. 25 in 20 games now, that's really really poor. 15 conceded in 10 away games. You simply won't (and we haven't) pick up wins away if you're conceding 1-2 goals every time.

It's also getting to the point where Bellerin may need a game or two on the bench.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
He’s been impressive for 75% of his Arsenal career.

I find most Arsenal fans are either too harsh or don’t know how to judge a young player.
He always looked shaky, lacking confidence and physique. Middlesbrough toughened him up probably. Maybe he shouldn't have been judged based on those appearances as a youngster, but impressive he was not.

Promising performances though the last few games.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Chelsea lost 2-1 at Palace. We dominated most of that match and played some good football.

That was by far their worst performance of the season. That's a benchmark? I agree we played some decent football but we need to be far more clinical and purposeful in our play. We're getting obliterated on GD by our rivals.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
As if doing ok against Wilfried Zaha is some sort of achievement :lol:

Tired of praising these crappy performances from young players just because they are young. How can anyone with a straight face praise Chambers after that garbage performance is just hard to understand.

arsmile

Established Member
I think with chambers...he's just always exposed for his lack of pace

apart from that he's fine

per needs to teach him his game

pacstud

You reckon mate ? Thought Bellers was awful defensively:lol:.
Without knowing the plan, I thought our right side was "awful" defensively.

Hate to say it was just Bellerin with Chambers nearby.

Good news, the "Mustafi sucks" crowd took a hit. How a team so bereft of quality defenders can knock a guy of that quality is beyond me, but here we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom