PL: Crystal Palace v Arsenal | December 28, 2017 | 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Discussion in 'Match Day Archive' started by Lookin' for a new Baby, Dec 27, 2017.

What will be the result of this match?

Poll closed Dec 28, 2017.
  1. Arsenal Win

2. Draw

3. Woy Wins

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VancouverCanuck

VancouverCanuck Well-Known Member

I thought it was an entertaining match. It was by no means perfect. But I am very happy with the team responded after Palace tied the match.

Superb goal by Sanchez, especially the first one. And that pass from Wilshere was world class. Let's see if we consistently put out performances like this till the end of the season.
  2. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

Forgot who it was but one ex-pro said there was a Sky producer telling him in his ear piece to disagree with the other pundits and be provocative, honestly think that's the only reason Thierry says some of what he does.
  3. redanddread

redanddread Always negative

he's improved big time compared to when he started,
  4. tap-in

tap-in :|

Or he does care and realises we should be doing far better as a club than we are. I dont rate him as a pundit but as a fan I can understand him not being too kind to us at times. Many of us do it regularly on AM because we get frustrated, maybe just like Henry.
  5. Tir Na Nog

Tir Na Nog Every Little Thing Is Gonna Be Alright Trusted

Henry is pure scum.
    hydrofluoric acid likes this.
  6. Lookin' for a new Baby

Lookin' for a new Baby New name pending...

I don't know how any Arsenal fan can say that to be honest.
  7. MutableEarth

MutableEarth Bloody awesome NSFW avatars Trusted

This. Most of the pundits are paid to follow a narrative rather than just analyze football matches. Even ex-Arsenal pros who are now pundits tend to follow provocative points regarding the club. The only one I can think of who doesn't really is Martin Keown.
    Aevius and American_Gooner like this.
  8. MLK79

MLK79 Well-Known Member

We've kept 9 clean sheets already. It wouldn't be out of the ordinary for us to set a clean sheet record while conceding 50 goals.
    celestis likes this.
  9. celestis

celestis Arsenal-Mania Veteran Moderator

That's kind of worse when you think about it , means you throw people under the bus for money :lol: .
    American_Gooner likes this.
  10. DanDare

DanDare Not interesting enough for a custom title

Henry cares but he probably cares about the £5m a season more
  11. CurryFlavoured

CurryFlavoured Well-Known Member

I've seen him do some really good analysis of attacking play. He obviously knows the game - he's assistant manager of Belgium. Much more than you can say for Carra, Redknapp, Merson or so many other pundits who've never coached anywhere near that level.

I think that the ruckus he made over the celebration was stupid though.
  12. Taylor Gang Gunners

Taylor Gang Gunners Shame is a dish best served cold Trusted

I mean yeah he's a terrible pundit but?
  13. Crazycarrots

Crazycarrots Active Member

Ha! Highly likely the way it’s going. Didn’t realise we had 9 clean sheets behind us tho.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.