• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | Saturday 11th January | KO: 12:30pm | BT Sport

Result?

• Crystal Palace Win

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 59 76.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

80la7xdrdld21.png

13-131220_arsenal-fc.png

1200px-Premier_League_Logo.svg.png

Think we're in for a tough game here, Palace are usually a tricky opponent for us, especially away. That being said there seems to be some belief within the players which Arteta has instilled and I think we can carry on this decent form.

I'd keep the back four the same vs United, however AMN up against Zaha does scare me a bit, he's been in good form but if Zaha starts going he'll be in trouble. Hopefully Luiz didn't pick up a knock as he's been in decent form as well and Kola can play again on Saturday.

Midfield has to be Torreira and Xhaka and then a front line of Özil, Auba, Pepe and Lacazette. They are missing Milojevic due to suspension which will hopefully help us in midfield.

Think we'll find but won't be a walk in the park, especially if we start like we did vs Leeds.

2-1 to the Arsenal.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If Zaha is out from this game i really think we'll win this one easily without Zaha they are so poor they can't attack even tho with Arsenal we can make a guy like Wickham score a hattrick. one of Martinelli or Nelson will have to take place of Laca here and play Auba upfront we not in position to waste too many chances Laca away from home is poor.

Leno
AMN Sok Luiz Kola
Torreira Xhaka
Pepe Özil Martinelli
Auba

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

If Zaha is out from this game i really think we'll win this one easily without Zaha they are so poor they can't attack even tho with Arsenal we can make a guy like Wickham score a hattrick. one of Martinelli or Nelson will have to take place of Laca here and play Auba upfront we not in position to waste too many chances Laca away from home is poor.

Leno
AMN Sok Luiz Kola
Torreira Xhaka
Pepe Özil Martinelli
Auba

Woy said he may be back.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We're going to win every game the rest of the season

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Got tickets to this due to familial connections and will be sitting with the home fans. Last game versus these lot was brutal.

Probably because I know so many of them too well but their fans wind me up no end, Parish during the whole Zaha saga deserved a slap as well.

Also if any Palace fans are reading this, Croydon is not in London.

ScotsGooner89

Don’t think he’ll drop laca like one of the above posters said. He seems determined to get him into scoring form and I can see why. Can’t rely on Auba for a whole season on his own. Laca also does some good dirty work even if his fitness is kind of suspect just now. His preferred front 5 (including Kola) is absolutely perfect for the system he’s trying to implement.

Same 11 as faced United and a similar result I fell.

Bosniak Gooner

These guys have become our boogey team, this season , last season at the Emirates and the season before when we made Flamini look like a prime Xavi and lost 3:0.

These guys just raise their game against us and make us stumble in crucial times when we needed points the most (similar situation now), and it is about time Arsenal put them to bed!

Manberg

Predator
Tough game. Must take our chances and keep calm at the back. If we turn up with the right attitude we will win.

Wryer

Last to play in the FA Cup, first to play on Saturday in the league. Fair play.

Need to keep the momentum going.

Wryer

I think AMN should still start regardless of Bellerin's availability. Boy is in good form, and even his 1-1 defending has improved a notch. Looked much more confident. But he'll probably play the conventional RB as opposed to the RB-CM in this game. Though the RB-CM should in theory give us better protection against a turnover counter from Zaha. All depends on which Zaha turns up.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I'd really like to see Martinelli start, but there's no rush I guess.

Laca is quietly picking up form but I do think that Martinelli Auba Pepe is our most direct attack and we should use it in tough away fixtures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom