• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | Saturday 11th January | KO: 12:30pm | BT Sport

Result?

• Crystal Palace Win

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 59 76.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

When Özil is having a quiet game we only have Luiz to pass the ball up. Xhaka despite being more solid under Arteta still doesn't offer enough.
If Özil doesn't show up which happens every few games , we struggle.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Missed the last 10 minutes, I assume it's uneventful because discussion in the last few pages involves male circumcision rates in the Ivory Coast and HIV...?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Good goal, hope we pick the intensity back up a bit tho difficult conditions.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
You can see what two players would add to this team. Take Özil and Xhaka out and put in two physical athletic players and our team would be so much better.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Players rejuvenated under Arteta
  • AMN bossing Zaha
  • Kola reborn
  • Everyone sprinting back if they lose the ball.
  • No mistakes from the CBs
Unbelievable stuff

Manberg

Predator
I think Arteta would tell them not to get worked up by CP's aggression, ignore the fans and just play their game.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Cant help but think we should be 2 up if Pepe had squared it.

Yup was screaming at my tv when I saw that.

Lad needs to learn that this isnt Lille anymore, and the responsibility is not entirely on him. Arteta needs to teach him to look up more.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
You can see what two players would add to this team. Take Özil and Xhaka out and put in two physical athletic players and our team would be so much better.

If we had wingers that would go at the opposition team and a be nuisance we'd be devastating.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
When Özil is having a quiet game we only have Luiz to pass the ball up. Xhaka despite being more solid under Arteta still doesn't offer enough.
If Özil doesn't show up which happens every few games , we struggle.
He hasn't shown up since Man Utd, two games ago. Just doesn't look able to get involved.He was on the periphery against Leeds, at best, but he's nowhere to be seen today, and we're firmly on top. So that myth continues to be murdered every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom