• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | Saturday 11th January | KO: 12:30pm | BT Sport

Result?

• Crystal Palace Win

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 59 76.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I know AMN sees himself as a midfielder but surely he'd rather be potentially first-choice RB at Arsenal rather than CM for a club lower down the league?

The more he plays at RB the less chance he'll ever have at playing in midfield again. He's had way more games at RB at senior level to CM, that will be remembered by his next team or at Arsenal.

Reactions: A_G

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Lacazette was genuinely crap
Pepe is frustrating
I knew it was gonna be hard from the moment Terreira got hurt

But more than anything, I want to punch every single pl ref

baccy_man

Established Member
I felt the ref was being quite biased against us Ayew, committed at least four fouls and does not get booked and we end up with three players getting yellow and Auba, getting red,
It feels like some refs just have it in for us.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
You're all the brothers and sisters i like talking to, but would stab if we ever met.

Except @Riou

qYf30U.gif

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
A-M can't blame Mustafi or Xhaka anymore, so they found Laca now.

This forum will always find a scape goat.

#WhoIsNext.

Lacazette hate isn't anything new btw, there was way more supporters for him before but his poor performances made the anti laca brigade larger.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
1 shot attempt for 70 minutes isn't good enough no matter how well you play. That's the sort of thing that got Emery sacked. Arteta needs a lot more time and a lot of investment

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

A massive error in letting Monreal leave instead of Kolasinac.

We should have sold Kolasinac when Barcelona and Roma were interested in the summer. He’s a complete liability.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Threw it away. Auba red was deserved, they should have some yellows but that doesn't matter.

What matters is that we were in complete control and when you score a second you kill them off. But Charity FC keeps on giving.

AMN, Luiz, Kola, Torreira were good. The rest meh with the notable exception of Pepe: 0/10 performance.

We stay in tenth place. Can't wait to see #wemove under every ****ing Arsenal social media post again.
It actually does. Ayew for example would have had to calm down with his tackles if he had got a yellow but the ref let it go on and the rest of the team got away with a lot.

mpower2540

Thought the draw was a fair result tbh. First 30 minutes was very good, Palace upped their intensity and we struggled. Too many players who aren’t press resistant/comfortable on the ball. Laca, bar the assist, was hopeless with his hangdog expression. Pepe was awful I thought, looked so meek and clumsy.

Their goal was hugely fortunate mind. Gonna be a while before I feel we have a team worthy of the badge

CJJ

Established Member
Having thought about it i still believe that Aubameyang foul is orange. And i just think its typical it get overtuend to a red against Arsenal.

I don't mind that tackle is a red, but can't VAR just be ****ing consistent with their decisions. We've been ****ed over by this season by VAR.

Whats the difference between that tackle and that insane scissor assault Cresswell did against Pepe during the winter fixtures? In my opinion there's nothing. Both are reckless and not caring for the player's safety. But we get the red and west ham get a throw in.

Pepes blue pill

Pepe shouldnt be near the team until he learns to make the right decisions, if he had today we got 2 nil up

Auba tackle was silly, no need to be going in to tackles there

Team saw it out really well after the sending off and even had the best chance to win it

Biggest downer today is the auba ban

Giroud12

It seems like theres different rules for us, with our foreign, technical players, and the smaller gritty teams. Today, just like West ham etc, it seems the smaller typical British teams can do whatever they want. When Snodgrass jumps into Pepe with studs showing its all "determination", "old school" etc, when Auba does something less worse they are crying for a public execution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom