• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | Saturday 11th January | KO: 12:30pm | BT Sport

Result?

• Crystal Palace Win

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 59 76.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiltord's left boot

Always hated this fixture. Always feel like we have no control over the game at Selhurst Park.

Then again I guess you could say the same for any away game:D

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
My office is literally 30 seconds from there. I can confirm that it won't be going anywhere.

Brixton station is such a weird area, loads of typical gentrification by-product hipster types going to the O2 academy but take one left turn and you'll see a nitty on crutches smoking crack with his bucket hat pulled down to his nose.

True story by the way.:lol:

I don't care where you are from London, no area can compete with The Hammersmith Raver.

Guys off the hook.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'm not trying to get ahead of myself. But I believe if we win this game and Sheffield game, it will put us in good position for top 4.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wenger played Palace 16 times and only lost once away, winning 11.

Emery played them 3 times, never won and lost at home.

Arteta will begin a new era and win every time . . . starting tomorrow.

CJJ

Established Member
The fun is definitely back... i suddenly look forward to our games again instead of dreading them. :drool:

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Love that he seems humble towards other teams and coaches. Great attitude. I personally believe there is something to learn everywhere and think that it's great that he seem to embody that.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I'll actually miss this game annoyingly. I'm gonna be teaching a Saturday class :lol:. I'll be sure to check back here and read the emotions back.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
This one is going to be struggle to wake up for, I've completely ****ed my sleep pattern from uni assignments.

Regardless I'm pumped for the game, but I'm slightly apprehensive at the same time. Palace always play like a top6 team when we go against them, usually a tough game.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
We might as well start the game at 1-0 to Palace as Zaha always gets them a pen :lol:

Although Milivojevic wont be there to convert it this time so maybe we have a chance of them missing...

Stannis

Have to be on a plane for this fixture. That too a plane to London, my timing always sucks

let’s hope the on board wifi actually works this time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom