• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft PL Era Draft Final - 2Smokeyy vs Oxeki

Who has the better team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

@2Smokeyy XI

c32045bb-f5d5-431e-abd8-663e1aa0dbd7-jpeg.10233

vs

@Oxeki XI

467101df-af66-4de7-a247-9fae983c855f.png

Get voting!!!!!!!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Easy double lift of the cup for Riou and 2Smokeyy...

Cy_7P09XAAAKYup.jpg

...what the fans wanted to see!

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
@2Smokeyy making the votes visible again just so he can dig me out when i vote against him...

1666997772116.gif

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Well apparently the only problem with my team was Young, so by that logic Sylvinho sticks out like a sore thumb.

What I will say is tho, I think Smokey made the right decision swapping out Fowler for Vieira and now the team looks a lot more balanced. I don't think Henry and Fowler would've made a great partnership especially with Ronaldo coming in from the left two.

Keplaz

I’ve always been too late to vote but this is a final. 2Smokey’s one is a bit of a cheat code on an Arsenal forum. Having Henry and Paddy together. Tony Adams. And then great players everywhere else.

But Oxeki’s team is a fantastic PL team. Ridiculous quality everywhere. Some real ballers in there too.

Great final, lads.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Smokey wins it for me, started with the best team and kept on picking up worldies along the way. Only slight criticisms are Scholes was never AM and sylvinho is weak but overall too good. Oxekis team also top notch.

I'm going to need a bath after all this filth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom