• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft PL Era Draft Final - 2Smokeyy vs Oxeki

Who has the better team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Score is harsh on oxeki btw, teams would be close in a match setting

He deserves it for having so few Arsenal players, doesn't even have 1 Arsenal legend ffs!

It's Arsenal Mania, not Chav Mania (God look at all those disgusting Chelsea men in his team ffs) he deserves this beating, imho.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Major problem is Oxeki's attack lacks goals, certainly compared to Smokey's. Hazard has gone through stages in his career where he wasn't scoring all too often, Duff wasn't prolific, he had moments for Chelsea especially under Mourinho but throughout his career it wasn't consistent. Ronaldo-Henry-Bale is a different level in that regard.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Only slight criticisms are Scholes was never AM and sylvinho is weak but overall too good. Oxekis team also top notch.

I'm going to need a bath after all this filth.

Yeah he was, the seasons with Nistelrooy upfront (2001-2004), Scholes played directly behind him and had his best goal scoring seasons. He actually started his career as a striker, he then adapted his game and played deeper as the years went by.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
He deserves it for having so few Arsenal players, doesn't even have 1 Arsenal legend ffs!

It's Arsenal Mania, not Chav Mania (God look at all those disgusting Chelsea men in his team ffs) he deserves this beating, imho.

van persie arsenal GIF by nss sports

(I was of course talking about Eboue)

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Yeah he was, the seasons with Nistelrooy upfront (2001-2004), Scholes played directly behind him and had his best goal scoring seasons. He actually started his career as a striker, he then adapted his game and played deeper as the years went by.

Don't remember him having three entire seasons at AM, but I bow to your superior manc knowledge.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
van persie arsenal GIF by nss sports

(I was of course talking about Eboue)

He was a great player, and very good for us.

But imagine being able to pick any Arsenal player from the Prem era, yet only ending up with Van Persie :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom