• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft PL Era Draft Final - 2Smokeyy vs Oxeki

Who has the better team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
stare-staring.gif

@A__G @Trilly @Makingtrax @Rex Bezos

I C U ALL
Nothing personal bro, just think @Oxeki 's RVP, Hazard, KDB, and Modric would be the attack from hell.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

How did we allow Smokeyy to end up with such a team? I smell conspiracy in match ups.

The smelliest thing about all these conspiracy shouts was I offered A-M to make the draw + didn’t do all of them. Anything you add to my original team in Ronaldo, Bale, Carrick, Scholes, Fowler, VVD would look like a cheat code.

But A-M sounding like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

:lol:

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
How come Fowler disappeared from Smokey's team.

Called it from early on by 4th round that Smokkey won. Too one sided draft

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

How come Fowler disappeared from Smokey's team.

Called it from early on by 4th round that Smokkey won. Too one sided draft

All we know is he threatened to expose some DM's from Albakos if he didn't swap Vieira for Fowler, then the next day we saw Fowler missing and Vieira starting in Smokey's lineup for the final. Better not to ask any questions.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
All we know is he threatened to expose some DM's from Albakos if he didn't swap Vieira for Fowler, then the next day we saw Fowler missing and Vieira starting in Smokey's lineup for the final. Better not to ask any questions.
Why not @ me bro :lol: I only see this now
Tbh, @2Smokeyy had the best team since early rounds.

The semi final v. my team was the two best teams, but having Henry, Ronaldo, Bale on attack with VVD/Adams on CB would always win in the hearts of any voting supporter. Despite the fact that my team had a much better balance across the pitch, in the eyes of voters it was always like that Ronaldo v. Gibbs semifinal 2nd round in 2009, when the tie was over in first 10 minutes :lol:

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Time to start a world cup draft next week once our final fixture ends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom